Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sterling

El Presidente
For the most part true. Though I would rather join a guild raiding 2-3 nights a week then any guild with gris or mabbu in charge.
That's fair enough. There have certainly been plenty of burned bridges over the years.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Ha

Screenshot_20190324-232613~2.png

Skykam

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hey Faceless might have lost this server but lets give a big round of applause Zaide finally made it past Kunark on a server with competition.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Props to the people who carried on after you rage logged. Especially getting around VT that fast with such shitty gear and sub 40 players. There's a big difference coming into VT with almost all bis velious and coming in with people wearing banded, empty slots and w/e raid gear you can scrape together. Takes serious organization to funnel all that into a set 40 people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's the same small group of people that make these top tlp guilds tick and it will probably be that way for as long as the lights are on for this game. There's a lot of shitting on each other when it's different guilds, but you end up guilded with those people on a different server later down the road. There are many, many people that have been in multiple guilds like this across the years. TL/Faceless/Citizen/EoE/whatever.
This actually really makes me laugh to think that all the people on all the flame boards from all the different servers back in the proverbial day are possibly all raiding together right now and don't know it.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Props to the people who carried on after you rage logged. Especially getting around VT that fast with such shitty gear and sub 40 players. There's a big difference coming into VT with almost all bis velious and coming in with people wearing banded, empty slots and w/e raid gear you can scrape together. Takes serious organization to funnel all that into a set 40 people.
Thanks for the salt whoever you are. Time to go back to lockjaw.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Well if Aten was the end all and be all goal to winning this server, then congrats Amtrak! /bow
Well killing the last boss of the expansion is a win in every game ive ever played so. Ya, it is winning the server. You're leader zaide agreed to it anyhow.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
This actually really makes me laugh to think that all the people on all the flame boards from all the different servers back in the proverbial day are possibly all raiding together right now and don't know it.
I think it's more interesting that they do actually know it and do it anyways. The past is the past and all that.

krysanth

There was a lot that went behind the scenes to make this happen minus all the bullshit which i could care less about

Silinius_LJ

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Grisvok, you realize that like... less than 10 members in Faceless Conquest are actually from the Lockjaw / Ragefire guild right? The vast majority are from Agnarr or other iterations of Faceless, the FOH forums or total randoms. Every time you mention Lockjaw, you sound more and more uninformed and unhinged. But hey, I guess that's to be expected from someone of your stature... being so busy with prosecutorial work and shouting racist comments in discord. lols..

To the rest of Amtrak.. good job on mobilizing past Grisvok's mental health break and on getting through VT so fluidly. You clearly had the intestinal fortitude to see it through to the end so to that, I say "good job".

Skykam

Grisvok, you realize that like... less than 10 members in Faceless Conquest are actually from the Lockjaw / Ragefire guild right? The vast majority are from Agnarr or other iterations of Faceless, the FOH forums or total randoms. Every time you mention Lockjaw, you sound more and more uninformed and unhinged. But hey, I guess that's to be expected from someone of your stature... being so busy with prosecutorial work and shouting racist comments in discord. lols..

To the rest of Amtrak.. good job on mobilizing past Grisvok's mental health break and on getting through VT so fluidly. You clearly had the intestinal fortitude to see it through to the end so to that, I say "good job".
How many were from Vulak when they got run off the server in Kunark? Or how about their test server guild?

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider

Real classy way to lose bro. Welcome to real competition. Losing to a guild half your size lol.