Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly if agnarr hadn't been PoP locked I think it would have kept going. I know I'd prob have come back in PoP had that been the case

Probably, it still has a decent pop even after so long with just PoP, well it did before these 2 new ones. I might of stayed if it went beyond Ldon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So, whoever said the bazaar seems dead, I think it's just more buyers than sellers?

I've made about 2k so far just selling random shit from The Warrens

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nah more laughing at the complete 180 from just earlier today with multiple posts about them cheating, yet there you go, purely because they told you they wont cheat anymore.

The gear thing is just not liking to see gear leave, especially this early. You did work and put in a lot of hours like a lot of us did, not to mention being in charge of what constitutes for most gamers these days, which is more like baby sitting teenagers.
It isn't a 180 though, I am not a moron that believes everybodies hands are clean. Your guild, this guild, altered minds, and whomever else all have members and officers that are running hacks.

If they do it again I quit the server and EQ because I won't be on either side of it.

Torok

Trakanon Raider
I have to say the Monk clip I can't really say for sure, the strafe circle does look suspicious, but not quite enough to convince me totally I think. I admit I didn't watch the 10 minute video because who has time for that. Then again, rewatching a video and not necessarily seeing what wasn't recorded or not catching something yourself doesn't rule out anything. I remember when I recorded this I got a lot of shit about people being like, what am I watching, what is cheating?!?!? Before I went back and added annotations on every specific little thing like sitting casters auto sitting on mob death, or autofacing target when they stood up.. sadly youtube removed annotations so they aren't still there, but feel free to give video a watch.

Silinius_LJ

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hmmm interesting turn of events. I'm pretty disappointed in you a_skeleton_03 after everything you witnessed during the lead up to the actual race and yet you make that decision "because they promised" not to train anymore.

With that, I guess my short tenure of visiting these boards has come to an end. I can't in good conscious support these boards or you any longer. Too bad, I was rather enjoying it. /shrug.

• 2Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Hmmm interesting turn of events. I'm pretty disappointed in you a_skeleton_03 after everything you witnessed during the lead up to the actual race and yet you make that decision "because they promised" not to train anymore.

With that, I guess my short tenure of visiting these boards has come to an end. I can't in good conscious support these boards or you any longer. Too bad, I was rather enjoying it. /shrug.
odd reason to stop reading foh but ok.

Esai

N00b

oh no.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente

I can understand the first part, but the 2nd part seems excessive.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Honestly if agnarr hadn't been PoP locked I think it would have kept going. I know I'd prob have come back in PoP had that been the case

Yeah, I probably would've said fuck both of these servers if not for the stupid PoP lock.

Mangler would be tits if it had started in Velious or Luclin era. Or if it had 6ish week unlocks. Starting in classic and 3 fucking months between unlocks doesn't it make it very conducive to seeing content beyond PoP in a reasonable timeframe.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can understand the first part, but the 2nd part seems excessive.

Pretty much this. Board has been around forever and provided hours of entertainment, which is what people are supporting, not the actual person who happens to run the boards at that time.

To each their own I guess. I can laugh at a_skeleton_03's hypocritical and naive nature and still visit the boards.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

a_skeleton_03 isn't synonymous with Fires of Heaven (if he was, he says I'd be banned). Feel free to stick around man, don't have to leave just because of him.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide is mostly gone for about 6 months due to military deployment or w/e, he was only playing on selo until he had to leave. He said so in this thread. So you few with a crush on him can crawl back into your holes for 6 months of winter.

I'm not toally cut off from the internet or anything.

The fact is that when you lose in EQ it doesn't matter where, when, why or how you lost. Right now is the time for the winners to gloat, and for me to sit down, shut up, get shit on for a while and hopefully come back harder next time. That's just how it goes, it's nothing personal.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Skykam

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm not toally cut off from the internet or anything.

The fact is that when you lose in EQ it doesn't matter where, when, why or how you lost. Right now is the time for the winners to gloat, and for me to sit down, shut up, get shit on for a while and hopefully come back harder next time. That's just how it goes, it's nothing personal.
Weak post from a weak man.

• 4Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Leave that virtue signaling shit to your politics. Board doesn't equal a_skeleton_03. a_skeleton_03 just happens to be nice enough to keep the lights on and not be batshit crazy.

Reiker

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wow Danxor, that's a name I haven't heard in awhile. I played with him on The Sleeper (original TLP server). Good guy.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mangler would be tits if it had started in Velious or Luclin era. Or if it had 6ish week unlocks. Starting in classic and 3 fucking months between unlocks doesn't it make it very conducive to seeing content beyond PoP in a reasonable timeframe.

Agree with this. I don't mind the classic start but the 3 month unlocks is too long imo. Make it minimum 2 months and then we're talking. We've been on Mangler and it's been great, community seems decent so far. I think the long unlocks though are going to have an effect on the server long term.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Like 99% of Faceless had a ton of fun racing and are stoked to run again in PoP.

Server is great fun so far.

GG's on AHR.

Korrupt Korrupt I actually made it to max this time. In as Panzer.

Nice dude, Q Qelyn Sterling Sterling and I talked about you for a while wondering what happened. You got a taste of what leveling with us was, after those trains on Agnarr you saw us get bombed with for 8 hours on no sleep I dont think anyone blamed you for ghosting. Glad your back though man and having fun.