Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Thyflesh

N00b
That was mostly Toxn and Astral doing that, I was in the open world until the last possible second with Grisvok on Phingel keying our last clerics. We ran from the zone in right into Atens room like we used to do on live, no idea that was some kind of secret on TLP's.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
That was mostly Toxn and Astral doing that, I was in the open world until the last possible second with Grisvok on Phingel keying our last clerics. We ran from the zone in right into Atens room like we used to do on live, no idea that was some kind of secret on TLP's.
I heard they don’t know any skips. But I don’t see how that’s possible.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I heard they don’t know any skips. But I don’t see how that’s possible.

Your master plan of very hidden sections to house secrets is working amazing. These people literally have no fucking clue what is going on as is normal.

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Your master plan of very hidden sections to house secrets is working amazing. These people literally have no fucking clue what is going on as is normal.
Yep. Glad you helped man. Having an expert always planning with us makes a huge impact. Korrupt is a master strategist.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Nice dude, @Qelyn Sterling Sterling and I talked about you for a while wondering what happened. You got a taste of what leveling with us was, after those trains on Agnarr you saw us get bombed with for 8 hours on no sleep I dont think anyone blamed you for ghosting. Glad your back though man and having fun.

Yeah I didnt know what to expect on my first go around and burnt out super hard.

I went in this time with different expectations and it went way better.

Being part of a main tank rotation in Velious and Luclin wearing banded pieces is the most fun shit ever.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah I didnt know what to expect on my first go around and burnt out super hard.

I went in this time with different expectations and it went way better.

Being part of a main tank rotation in Velious and Luclin wearing banded pieces is the most fun shit ever.
It's all good man. Grinding to 50 ASAP on a fresh TLP even with relatively good xp like Agnarr had isn't for everyone and can easily lead to burnout Glad you're enjoying it this go around.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The race is over. No need to stay hostile. I grouped with a couple faceless last night, friends from past servers, and it was fun and pleasant - and both of us got shards. I'll watch the one dude stream his ff race in a week.

Some of you guys need to detach and wind down. Let the hostility go, and wish yiur friends well regardless of their tag. It's only game...

• 1Truth!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The server hasn't even been live for two weeks and an officer leaves after taking drops in VT that could have gone to someone with enough grit to stick around. And then Instantly starts talking about all they have done, which from my perspective is what a selfish person does and says. If you had been doing it for the guild, and not just yourself, you wouldn't need to remind people of your playtime and what you did to help. Those are just justifications because you know its a questionable move. Now I don't expect your new guildys to appreciate that nor do I intend to respond further on this topic. You're judged by the company you keep. Good luck to you.
Look you upstart little shit, you couldn’t be more wrong if you wrote fiction for a living.

First let’s adress the three pieces of loot that I have received on this server.

Loot 1 - Haste belt from a Grieg split that one other person bid on. I gave him my belt and then he got a better belt I am pretty sure.

Loot 2 - VT arms that ZERO other people bid on that we would have destroyed so I bid.

Loot 3 - VT arms that ZERO other people bid on that we would have destroyed so I bid.

That is it. So stop pretending like I looted and scooted.

Why did I list the massive amount of playtime that I gave the guild? Because while the other officers were sleeping or just afk until a shard dropped I was leading 28 hours straight of farm sharding. I put all my effort into the guild, not me. I thought we were a race guild and not a casual instance guild. I was wrong.

Zaide asked me to play and I wasn’t going to. Now I am pretty sure it was so that I could manipulate this forum to back him. He told me we had a plan and were racing. That is not what Sieger is doing and he is the real leader.

I think that Sieger is going to have an awesome guild that stays stable for a very long time. I respect the hell out of him and every officer there.

By the way if you cared about the guild your complaints would revolve around my playtime because nobody is going to fill that hole. The loot is temporary. You needing an officer that isn’t afk and cares about the members first is hard to find.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
All this nonsense reminds me of when I did BJJ full time.

There were gyms that forbid people from training in other gyms. There is even a Brazilian word for it, creonte. A creonte is a person who doesnt stay loyal to his original master and gym hops around.

Looking back it was the dumbest fucking shit ever. Cross training with other people is so essential.

This Everquest drama is that but it's a fucking game.

At least BJJ was fucking brutal where people actually got hurt.

Lot of people getting butt hurt need some fucking perspective.

It's your time and your money, play where you want with who you want. Dont let anyone tell you different.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I don't give a fuck what guild you people are in.

If you post here, don't act like a complete retard and want to contribute in group then please hit me up.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I can't play until mid June. Way more work + way shittier internet than I thought crushed my plans. If anyone is still around then I'll be LFG. Really want to catch up to live or at least make it through House of Thule. Always been a goal of mine.

Torok

Molten Core Raider
Some people are only loyal to themselves.

Shut the fuck up, You are the biggest piece of shit on these entire boards. I hope you burn in hell.

This guy is Xbeast / Rollend / Aldoh / Afghan among whatever else, and literally stole real life money from guildmates begging to pay his rent.
Fucking total thief on Fippy, and then did it again on Phinny before he jumped ship to Faceless on Agnarr.
Fuck you, your momma, and the horse you rode in on. Loyal my asshole.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Torok

Molten Core Raider
MORE, how did he manage to steal real life money from guildmates
He begged for people to buy plat from him so he could pay his rent, and then stiffed everyone and refused to return the money.
He snuck back into the guild and did it again on Phinny, details of which I don't have much of but bunch of stolen kronos.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
MORE, how did he manage to steal real life money from guildmates

If he's the person claimed, by saying he couldnt make rent and offering his plat for cash (at a bad rate at that) and then having them wire or paypal or whatever.

Then if memory serves not only did he not give over the plat, he also exposed the contact info (eg phone #) too. The dudes I am aware of weren't even rmters, just people figuring they were doing a guildmate a solid, then ripped off, then doxxed.

Been a while and wasn't me; someone else can correct.

• 1Worf

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
If he's the person claimed, by saying he couldnt make rent and offering his plat for cash (at a bad rate at that) and then having them wire or paypal or whatever.

Then if memory serves not only did he not give over the plat, he also exposed the contact info (eg phone #) too. The dudes I am aware of weren't even rmters, just people figuring they were doing a guildmate a solid, then ripped off, then doxxed.

Been a while and wasn't me; someone else can correct.

He sure did, I remember now that Dara exposed him. He tried to get Dannin and I for like 50 krono each and was one of those guys selling PLs for krono.

REESE is in Faceless too, she cucked like 10 of you virgins for 40 slot bags + rent money + paying her accounts. I hope the homies in Faceless arent buying these 300lb behemoth whales 40 slot bags like the suckers in AoS were.

• 2Like