Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Origin

Molten Core Raider
On P99 in IB our entire guild got DOXX'd when we used phone numbers for batphones. There were so many rogue'ish bastards in IB, many of our accounts got cleaned out from sharing logins.

Always wanted to ask you. Who were you in IB and in what era?

But mainly, how would you compare the neckbeardness of IB (and IB offshoot guilds thereafter) with what you guys have running on these TLP servers?

Who would win that race?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

But mainly, how would you compare the neckbeardness of IB (and IB offshoot guilds thereafter) with what you guys have running on these TLP servers?

Who would win that race?

That depends, no TLP crew could deal with the politics and rules lawyering of p99. And no p99 guild could deal with the lawlessness of TLP.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Who would win that race?

These servers are nothing compared to p99, the trains and in general wars we had make this shit look like a church preschool. This is a lot easier of game in general than P99 and its for the
better, its much easier to play casually and level here. I would say an easily 50% of us from TL were from IB, the guild was started as PM an IB offshoot by Tulian.

I was Temptation a SK, studied under my sensei Kinsawt and i played Szeth a lot a monk. We mostly hung with Adriana and Perun a lot.

No, the REAL question is who is your Diversity Officer???

E Elaida would be our BLM / Diversity / Community outreach officer.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Origin

Molten Core Raider
These servers are nothing compared to p99, the trains and in general wars we had make this shit look like a church preschool. This is a lot easier of game in general than P99 and its for the
better, its much easier to play casually and level here. I would say an easily 50% of us from TL were from IB, the guild was started as PM an IB offshoot by Tulian.

I was Temptation a SK, studied under my sensei Kinsawt and i played Szeth a lot a monk. We mostly hung with Adriana and Perun a lot.

Word. This is what i was thinking.

You and i missed each other in IB then. I was away while you played with them.

I will say that under Kinsawt, Getsome, and eventually Hokushin, the guild was run as well as any corporation could imagine being run. Shit was intense and people put in work. 40+ hours a week just into tracking? No problem. 50+ people answering a batphone within minutes at 3AM on a Tuesday? No problem. As a side note, Kinsawt was an utter faggot. Getsome was also a faggot, but one i respected. Hokushin though... fucking loved that guy. Would go to war with him any day. I think IB reached new levels under his leadership and after the fall of TMO.

I imagine our good bro @a_skeleton_02 could corroborate a similar story as to the ruthlessness and efficiency in TMO when they reigned.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm

E Elaida would be our BLM / Diversity / Community outreach officer.

I was Sloth in IB, first Troll SK to max level, with the penalties etc it was such a bitch.

IB was some hardcore shit, we dominated so hard. Lot of good players there at launch. That server got really old really quick though after BIS on like 3 toons.

AS far as comparing the the TLP servers, original TL which had a lot of IB guys were about the same. TL/IB have been the dominant force on every TLP (I didn't play on Agnarr or Coirnac much so no knowledge of them) but a very wide margin. I would say there are the same.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was Sloth in IB, first Troll SK to max level, with the penalties etc it was such a bitch.

IB was some hardcore shit, we dominated so hard. Lot of good players there at launch. That server got really old really quick though after BIS on like 3 toons.

AS far as comparing the the TLP servers, original TL which had a lot of IB guys were about the same. TL/IB have been the dominant force on every TLP (I didn't play on Agnarr or Coirnac much so no knowledge of them) but a very wide margin. I would say there are the same.

There is a lot of similarities but this is very tame compared to what we tasted on p99 for aggressiveness. Imagine people are all up in their emotions here, they would self implode or quit all together if this was R&F.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
There is a lot of similarities but this is very tame compared to what we tasted on p99 for aggressiveness. Imagine people are all up in their emotions here, they would self implode or quit all together if this was R&F.

On a group thunk level yeah P99 was worse, but on TLPs the individual craziest people seem crazier than the individual craziest from P99. How deep some people take the DOXing on TLP and whatnot seems like a whole 'nother level. The TLP stalker trolls will follow you around on a dozen different communication / social media platforms, etc.

Meech

Molten Core Raider
I played as Magus, first Cryosilk Robe on p99 in IB. That was late 2009, early 2010. Came back in 2012 to sell the whole guild bank with Kinsawt and Xzerion 😮

Later played as Ralph the druid. Those were wild times. I was very young back then. Fun though!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
On a group thunk level yeah P99 was worse, but on TLPs the individual craziest people seem crazier than the individual craziest from P99. How deep some people take the DOXing on TLP and whatnot seems like a whole 'nother level. The TLP stalker trolls will follow you around on a dozen different communication / social media platforms, etc.

Its a toss up, this most recent race was by far the most toxic of all time i've been a part of. We we're going up against the good guys and it turns out that was the most stalking and trash can behavior out of game we've come up against.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its a toss up, this most recent race was by far the most toxic of all time i've been a part of. We we're going up against the good guys and it turns out that was the most stalking and trash can behavior out of game we've come up against.

Ironically, while there ended up being some crazy shit out of game, I thought the in game race was both the closest and cleanest of any. My first experience with this shit was stromm and then various tlps, and it was never either so close or so few being dirty. Like we apparently had a hacker or two amd skykam being himself, faceless had a handful of trainers and dispellers, but 90% of us and 95% of them (even fucking kegadin) played nice.

People need to fucking separate game from life. Doxxing, ip lists, etc, fuck right off.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users