Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Some things are broken. We are working on it. See the XF 2.2 Complaints thread for updates as they are available.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
73d 6h 2m
Imagine feeling the need to really farm money in elf pixel simulator so you can sell krono to afford your double wide

1594941769645.gif

RobXIII

Molten Core Raider
15d 5h 15m
Go kill Grobb Guards. It's like 13pp+ minimum each and every kill and no faction hits except for guards.

These things are so camped 24x7 by the same 4 boxer that this is the first TLE server I HAVEN'T earned the troll slayer title on lol. And they are mean about KSing you too.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
13d 15h 43m
I always thought the people killing highkeep guards were the shit and gods of money making

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Blitz

Secrets

Molten Core Raider
4d 7h 16m
I always thought the people killing highkeep guards were the shit and gods of money making

It's probably a good way to make money with advloot, 40 slot bags and a pet class. Create a target macro for each guard by name, send pet in after each target macro has executed, go afk, check on it now and again to make sure you don't get banned. Sit near merchant. It's like 5 plat per fine steel short sword.

• 1Like
Reactions: Blitz

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
19d 13h 21m
What's a few solid guilds to apply to if I just wanna show up for maybe two nights a raiding a week - I know most guilds aren't insanely strict with raid %? Who knows, maybe I'll actually make it past PoTime this time.

Crone

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
44d 18h 46m
Does the hole have a good ZEM bonus? I didn’t see it on Zaides list a few pages back.
As said, the ZEM is basically gone, but the experience there is better than other places because of the level of mobs there. You get an Enchanter charming a level 51 Rock Golem, and hasting it, the group DPS goes nuts, and you're churning through mobs that are overall higher level than other zones. That's why the experience ends up being better.

Sterling

El Presidente
161d 6h 21m
As said, the ZEM is basically gone, but the experience there is better than other places because of the level of mobs there. You get an Enchanter charming a level 51 Rock Golem, and hasting it, the group DPS goes nuts, and you're churning through mobs that are overall higher level than other zones. That's why the experience ends up being better.
Pretty sure OOT with that same charm would be faster xp, but Hole certainly has better loot.

• 1Like
Reactions: ZyyzYzzy

Sterling

El Presidente
161d 6h 21m
Yeah the undead area is probably reasonable for the early part of the kunark grind at least.

Xevy

Vyemm Raider
45d 16h 9m
Yeah the undead area is probably reasonable for the early part of the kunark grind at least.
On Mangler my group was there for Kunark launch. Did 50 to 55ish in a couple hours. I'd have to check logs for how fast, but probably 8ish hours?'

Edit: just checked. Hit 51 at 5:01 (wow DBG actually used to launch on time) and 55 at 4:24 AM. So 11 hours for 5 levels in undead tower with 1 or 2 charm pets and some oog bullshit. I think the limiting factor was actually mobs.

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
161d 6h 21m
that's still a pretty reasonable rate I would assume. but definitely a bit more than a couple of hours!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
15d 13h 1m
I confirmed that Efreeti and Gobs > Hole (most camps). The only one I didn't test was undead which is apparently the best camp. So ymmv.

• 1Like
Reactions: ZyyzYzzy