Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Are all of those items individually claimable, or are the packs individually claimable? Cause I could use the 40-slot bag and the tradeskill pot on Phinny and everything else on the new server. Was going to buy some exp/sow/clarity pots anyway. In my TLP experience 40 slots (or 2x20 in this case) is sufficient for classic. Like people have been saying, you definitely don't want to start a TLP without some extra bag space, and 40 slots is well worth it.

Sterling

El Presidente
Are all of those items individually claimable, or are the packs individually claimable? Cause I could use the 40-slot bag and the tradeskill pot on Phinny and everything else on the new server. Was going to buy some exp/sow/clarity pots anyway. In my TLP experience 40 slots (or 2x20 in this case) is sufficient for classic. Like people have been saying, you definitely don't want to start a TLP without some extra bag space, and 40 slots is well worth it.
It all goes into your claim window so you can divide up however you want. most of the items are heirloom so you can swap it around on the server on the account, but you can't swap servers with it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I thought the new TLP pack will be another 40 bag + xp pots. No?

I'd expect the same pattern of bag plus pots and bad plus pots plus trinkets to repeat and at the same price points.

I seem to remember the Broker's Bundle being just worse than the anniversary bag though. It was either a couple dollars more expensive or it didn't have the exp pots.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Going Ranger, f it. Guise mask, and the bad ass look of Thorny Vine will get me through Classic. Kunark might be rough, but double lightning swords look cool as hell so that'll help. Luclin-Pop will be where it all pays off! or is it just PoP? I forget.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Going Ranger, f it. Guise mask, and the bad ass look of Thorny Vine will get me through Classic. Kunark might be rough, but double lightning swords look cool as hell so that'll help. Luclin-Pop will be where it all pays off! or is it just PoP? I forget.

Bro by PoP you'll be planning your character for TLP 2021!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Lady Nev is the first payoff. You can stand so far back you don't have to deal with her nonsense as you fill her full of arrows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Went ranger on Mangler and honestly thought it was pretty fun even when they're not top tier

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caligula_The_Cat

Vyemm Raider
Hey all, have a few questions. To run two characters will I need two all access subscriptions? And how long do the bottle of adventure 2 exp bonuses last?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Hey all, have a few questions. To run two characters will I need two all access subscriptions? And how long do the bottle of adventure 2 exp bonuses last?
Since you're asking a question like this you should be aware to run two accounts you need two separate computers.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
So how long lived will this be. I heard there are a bunch playing and I haven't touched this in years. I could see it being fun for a bit but couldnt imagine playing it for months on end.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So how long lived will this be. I heard there are a bunch playing and I haven't touched this in years. I could see it being fun for a bit but couldnt imagine playing it for months on end.
I'm going to stick this out (this time) to see exps past OoW.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
It'll die after PoP, same as most TLPs.

Given that most guilds live off people being able to box more than 2 chars in raids this server will die off alot sooner than others. But the big guilds will love it though.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I really don't think most guilds rely on people boxing MORE than two characters in raids. I just do not see that.