Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
“After discussing with the team, we wanted to announce a change to the upcoming Progression Servers and also make something a little clearer. Due to the feedback we've received, we're going to be removing the PoP locking from both servers, allowing them to unlock expansions at the established rate (the same cadence as Mangler). The second point is, the dedicated GM status of these two servers is an experiment. We hope that it will prove to be viable, but it does have a time limit associated with it. We are targeting at least 6 months, post server launch, after which we will review the results and move forward from there.”

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
This pleases me greatly. Good on them for changing their minds. Almost nobody was in favor of PoP locks.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I see what you mean for sure about how GM moderation can have downsides, but it's hard to take it seriously when I remember stuff like this:

Lol the cheater doesnt want GMs.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vedette

<Donor>
Did anyone on Agnarr actually go out of their way and get literally every BiS LDoN raid aug? I mean to the autistic level of having the exact set of Hp augs etc.

I played longer on Agnarr with a bard way longer then I should have, and I never got fully BiS for every aug. Hell I was still missing the tank pants, and boots I think.

P.S. Trucidation was a huge group of shit stains. I can't see them coming back after ebaying it all at the end.

Last edited:

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I played longer on Agnarr with a bard way longer then I should have, and I never got fully BiS for every aug. Hell I was still missing the tank pants, and boots I think.

P.S. Trucidation was a huge group of shit stains. I can't see them coming back after ebaying it all at the end.

Most of the old Trucidation people are currently in Facless.

Vedette

<Donor>
Most of the old Trucidation people are currently in Facless.

I wouldn't be shocked if the people in FE hate guys like stefen(sp?). Also, how poor was the guild leadership? How poor do you have to be to ebay the guild bank along with your toon?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I wouldn't be shocked if the people in FE hate guys like stefen(sp?). Also, how poor was the guild leadership? How poor do you have to be to ebay the guild bank along with your toon?

I'd say 99% of the time people don't hold grudges for competition or guild drama after a few months. Some of the Truci guys I played with were really awesome like Ethiria and Rhaegar. Even playing TLP's since 2011 there are maybe 5-6 people from that whole time that I would oppose playing with.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vedette

<Donor>
I'd say 99% of the time people don't hold grudges for competition or guild drama after a few months. Some of the Truci guys I played with were really awesome like Ethiria and Rhaegar. Even playing TLP's since 2011 there are maybe 5-6 people from that whole time that I would oppose playing with.

That's about my list as well. I can't remember the first guild leaders name for Truci, and I'm not sure if I'm spelling stefen's right. Those two, and the guy I was responding too are 3 I wouldn't want to share a tag with. The rank, and file of every guild is generally the same.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider

Wonder if that's the same Rhaegar I knew on Phinigel. Awesome dude

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
That's about my list as well. I can't remember the first guild leaders name for Truci, and I'm not sure if I'm spelling stefen's right. Those two, and the guy I was responding too are 3 I wouldn't want to share a tag with. The rank, and file of every guild is generally the same.

Nizzar

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Thank God they lifted the PoP lock. Still, these people seemingly aren't the brightest.

I don't think I would've played another Agnarr server - Then again play till Time and then off load your BIS character for $400 to some peasants is always a nice way to close a server. I always wanted to do OOW and Gates, as I quit live after LDoN.

Sterling

El Presidente
People don't hold grudges over stuff like training and racing stuff really. But steal a guildbank and you've got some issues!

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Looking forward to playing on Aradune ... be good to group with folks from this community again. Selo's was too much of a rocket sled and it was challenging to gear up every thirty days.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Much better, I was seriously debating whether I was going to be able to poopsock the first week and dump a few hundred hours into Aradune just to get rolled into Agnar 14 months later. After this, putting in my leave chits.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They need to release the truebox requirement for Aradune. Keep it at 2, that's fine, let the community self-enforce it, since you'll have a GM sitting right there anyway, but fuck don't make me use extra hardware to do it. That sucks.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They need to release the truebox requirement for Aradune. Keep it at 2, that's fine, let the community self-enforce it, since you'll have a GM sitting right there anyway, but fuck don't make me use extra hardware to do it. That sucks.
Agree.