Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Made it to 14, went to work, hooked up the laptop and bam, 140 min queue. Maybe i will consider actually doing some work for a while . Name is Rincewind, we have a channel or guild going yet?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Thanks! Sadly right after I posted that my machine crashed hard. I fired eq back up really fast and it gave me the usual "You h ave a character already logged in would you like to remove it" box, and after it removed the character it stuck me back in the queue. Thanks.

Says 141 minutes.

My group has had to deal with this a couple times. If someone crashes zoning (which is likely) they can't get back for 1-2 hours and fall behind on exp, and it's slowed down our progression. Still pretty far along despite that but it's irritating.

IIRC in WoW if you lose your connection and there's a queue to get back in, it "remembers" you for about 5 minutes and lets you bypass the queue. Surprised EQ doesn't have something like that. ...wait, no I'm not.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So, originally I just saw Bobbybick Bobbybick grouping in CL and thought it was totally legit. Everyone seemed convinced that the "real" cheating happened in Misty so I watched 15-20 minutes of his stream when it was in Misty...and wow. If that obviously non botting behavior qualifies as botting to a GM, any high profile person is going to be completely screwed in this game. Guilds are going to weaponize the report system. I'm not sure I'd stream unless I was duoing.

Just the logic of it doesn't make sense... six druids? And he's going to completely abandon his six box group in Misty to group with completely different people in CL? I've seen stick before and what I saw in the stream was from from that level of precision. It just seemed like a bunch of dudes eager to play the game instead of being lazy max level fuckoffs in a boring camp.

Server already delivering!

Edit: I can't wait to put in some reports on certain people myself! :)

Radikus

Trakanon Raider
I am super torn between necro or shaman. Mostly at 50 i'd like to solo farm casually so I know necro is really good, but shaman's can solo well also? Or are they dependent on kunark spells, level 60 and epic? My necro could solo frenzy on agnarr like 2 weeks after launch with ease, dunno if shaman can handle that. Anyone have experience with solo farming named camps with a shaman?

Xevy

Log Wizard
The best is Bobby HATES boxing so it's extra great to accuse him. It's 100% just some fuckboi reporting him.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What's sad is I know some of the people in chat accusing him are actually EQ veterans. If they can't tell the difference, there's no chance some low wage temp GM is going to be able to.

rad

Lord of Guk
I am super torn between necro or shaman. Mostly at 50 i'd like to solo farm casually so I know necro is really good, but shaman's can solo well also? Or are they dependent on kunark spells, level 60 and epic? My necro could solo frenzy on agnarr like 2 weeks after launch with ease, dunno if shaman can handle that. Anyone have experience with solo farming named camps with a shaman?

Fucking easy town. For all the tools a necro brings to the table, Shaman will always have the endurance.

Cannot think of any 'solo' camp in classic or kunark that I wasn't able to handle... even more so if raiding and geared.

Doing the Minis in WW is pretty fun too.

Radikus

Trakanon Raider
Fucking easy town. For all the tools a necro brings to the table, Shaman will always have the endurance.

Cannot think of any 'solo' camp in classic or kunark that I wasn't able to handle... even more so if raiding and geared.

Doing the Minis in WW is pretty fun too.

I assume that all means in era. I've heard rumors of shamans at 60 being max badass, good to know about it working at 50 too. Shaman works better for non-solo camps like efreeti or FGs etc.. The only place i'd think necro outshines it is undead shit but really can't be that far off.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Minecraft dungeons it is tonight. Thanks!.

At least when I get to play next the newbie zones should be a little less empty
The old Colesaw would be in here tearin Orcs up bro.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Orcs? I've already outgrown orcs. I did train Dvinn on a group early this morning who tried to train mine in TR. Good times