Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Vedette

<Donor>
Hit 50, was going to farm some stuff to do spell research. Went to Najena at prime time, there's only 12 people ( so no new pick) and they're *all* 50s, what the hell is there to camp in there besides FBRs? I feel bad for people trying to level up during prime time, que aside! lol

I've noticed a lot more professional farming type deal going everywhere. I did pugs in hate for gear on agnarr, but this go around it's either guilds popping picks, or guys trying to sell LR's.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I've noticed a lot more professional farming type deal going everywhere. I did pugs in hate for gear on agnarr, but this go around it's either guilds popping picks, or guys trying to sell LR's.
I feel like this got real popular on coirnav and has just continued since then. Agnarr was very different economically then al the servers that came after

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I could at least tolerate a queue each day, if you could be exempt from queue after a crash/DC for a bit. This is ridiculous. Absolutely no effort or shits given by DPG.

Why does this company always seem like it's run by people that couldn't even run a lemonade stand? Only thing they got going for them is the IP.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
123m lol. Innoruuk have mercy.

I had the wife log me into the queue at 1:30pm EST, timer was 64 minutes. 3:20pm EST still queued. I assume it's just people staying on w/ autoclick. Like some others have said, it's a vicious cycle where lack of a solution on DPG's part causes more people to use potentially unauthorized methods to avoid the problem entirely.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Should have had a son. You would have came back with an extra 3 krono and a character online.
I had the wife log me into the queue at 1:30pm EST, timer was 64 minutes. 3:20pm EST still queued. I assume it's just people staying on w/ autoclick. Like some others have said, it's a vicious cycle where lack of a solution on DPG's part causes more people to use potentially unauthorized methods to avoid the problem entirely.

I got in the queue about the same time "66m" is my timer. I went took a nap came back and still in the queue as of now.

ver_21

Molten Core Raider

something like this AutoClicker

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I haven't done the AFK shit in Aradune but I kind of want to do my part to make these queues as terrible as possible just to burn this mother down until they fix the servers or my sub runs out. I'm a patient dude and don't mind giving DPG some welfare money while they figure this out but at some point you gotta realize you're getting cucked out of your 15/30 $ a mount.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Seriously. They are straight up taking that $15 and they are wiping their asses with people's tears. Its clear they aren't going to do anything. It's all smoke and mirror small "theoretical" fixes. They got their first month from everyone and knew people would double up and get the bags and exp potions and the people buying Krono. These queues aren't going anywhere until the population dies down. Reason it probably isnt is because of unemployment and covid.

I really want to play but I'm about done with this shit.

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
Feels more like the server is down but they just don't have its status changed. Did the weekend really drive so many people to use autoclickers?

nm, just got in...3 hours 30 mins...

Last edited:

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Well I mean, what do you want people to do? Login at some random time in the day for a queue that is "18m - 290m" or evade that risk by staying on as long as possible. The fact they can't accommodate this shit is wild. People have to decide if they wanna play early morning or at 12am and fight sleep to actually play without a queue or get fucked by some random crash to desktop which puts them back in line.

Philonius

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm just wondering just what kind of dog shit they're running this server on. Can't they ask around the office if someone has an old pentium III they could upgrade to?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A month out is about to come up. Either enough quit that it solves the problem for them or everyone pays for another month again because they are desperate and DPG makes another round of money to not care. Rinse and repeat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Thats EQueue Baby
20200615_180509.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
So the new "not autoclicker" anti-afk measure is to get a level 8 caster and bind him in the water. The game then doesn't kick you when you switch from the rez time to your bind spot, repeating every 7 mins or so. Go to OoT and swim some and you will see piles of bodies underwater.

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just went to log in. Average wait time 221 minutes it says. NOPE.

• 2Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's a bad feeling to have queued up three hours in advance to be pretty sure you're still going to be an hour late.