Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide you gonna take the lying down? This man has slighted your honor, sir.

Mean words don't really bother me and I posted that same picture like three years ago under my actual account when the reference was relevant. Not sure why you're shitting up the thread w/ it now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

griscuck

Golden Knight of the Realm
Mean words don't really bother me and I posted that same picture like three years ago under my actual account when the reference was relevant. Not sure why you're shitting up the thread w/ it now.

Classics never go out of style.

Expecting a chanter to always have a charm locked down when the group is grinding the camp for the next 6 hours, is something I believe the North Vietnamese did to Adm. Stockdale.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Charm was stupid, but instead of reducing damage they should have just made it break more often so that there is some actual risk.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
So I was joking with a friend on Aradune, on how Eye of Zomm would make a terrifying creature with a mouth.

So then I added a mouth next to two Eye of Zomms.

unknown.png

My friend said, "You know, I got real Annoying Orange vibes from that."

I replied, "I thought it was more like that Great Cave Offensive boss in Kirby Super Star."

DWCVtK-UMAAR1t5.png

"Wait, isn't it more like the Sonic movie, pre-revamp?"

Then I ended up with this horrifying mspaint edit.

Behold, Annoying Orange, Sonic and Eye of Zomm come together for the most unsettling image on the internet.

unknown.png

• 2Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I hit 27 just now on my Paladin w/ 6 days and 11 hours /played... This is going to take forever to finish.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Modest queue tonight. I'd like to think DPG did something behind the scenes to increase the cap but it's probably just the server having half the pop it would've had if dpg could support the game.

• 1Like

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Running out of all access days here soon, went to peruse EC tunnel. Surprisingly there is almost nothing for sale on Aradune. Saw one add for Efreeti boots and rings, another for some orc costume, and 1 for krono specifically on Aradune.

Whatever SOE is doing, it seems to be keeping the bots/rmt to a minimum.

Surprised the price of krono has gone up about 30% since I last bought some in early may, 9/10$, now 12-14.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Running out of all access days here soon, went to peruse EC tunnel. Surprisingly there is almost nothing for sale on Aradune. Saw one add for Efreeti boots and rings, another for some orc costume, and 1 for krono specifically on Aradune.

Whatever SOE is doing, it seems to be keeping the bots/rmt to a minimum.

Surprised the price of krono has gone up about 30% since I last bought some in early may, 9/10$, now 12-14.

To be fair, there hasn't been enough people ingame farming items. Most of them are staring at a queue.

I logged on Aradune early last night. I think there was only 2 general channels and no queue. It's pretty much dead due to the shaky launch from what I have seen.

• 2Picard

Vedette

<Donor>
To be fair, there hasn't been enough people ingame farming items. Most of them are staring at a queue.

I logged on Aradune early last night. I think there was only 2 general channels and no queue. It's pretty much dead due to the shaky launch from what I have seen.

You suck at joining general channels to determine pop. I don't know if ~2.5k means dead server, but this a c/p from my log.

[Sun Jun 21 17:06:51 2020] Channel General was too full to join
[Sun Jun 21 17:06:51 2020] Channel general1 was too full to join
[Sun Jun 21 17:06:51 2020] Channel general2 was too full to join
[Sun Jun 21 17:06:51 2020] Channel general3 was too full to join
[Sun Jun 21 17:06:51 2020] Channel general4 was too full to join
[Sun Jun 21 17:06:51 2020] Channel Faydwer was too full to join
[Sun Jun 21 17:06:51 2020] Channels: 1=general5(395), 2=Bard(168), 3=Faydwer1(288)

This dead server still has 9 picks of LGuk this morning.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I was going to say, it just so happens someone left a lower numbered general right before you logged in...

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
It only makes sense krono would go up if its harder to farm. i wouldnt mind $14 kronos for half the work.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Paladin is such a boring class to play (edit: SOLO, I mean -- I main one myself). Like, I get the appeal of the toolset for a SSF, but man that's a bit rough.

Shaman would be a fun one, I think. A lot of power and versatility but no easy escapes like succor or FD.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Paladin is such a boring class to play (edit: SOLO, I mean -- I main one myself). Like, I get the appeal of the toolset for a SSF, but man that's a bit rough.

Shaman would be a fun one, I think. A lot of power and versatility but no easy escapes like succor or FD.
The problem with pretty much any caster class after, lets say level 10, is that if you med to full between mobs you have basically 0 chance of dying to anything less than a red con. Unless you try to solo in places like guk or mistmoore where adds might get the better of you it's just going to be a really long meditation session.

Shaman would be fun up until about level 24 and then you get Envenomed Breath and just cast that spell and walk the other direction for a few seconds until the advloot window pops.

• 2Like