Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It feels pretty ridiculous playing an enchanter on aradune. Even if they just deleted charm you'd still feel absolutely powerful for having CC, clarity and haste.

And your DPS isn't completely useless, the mana efficiency is only modestly worse than a wizard (3dmg to 1 mana vs 4 to 1). You can't spend it as quickly but you don't want to anyway.

A real wizard should be doing rain spells which is more like 6 to 1. The biggest issue is just aggro. They have so much potential they just can't actually do it or they'll get eaten alive

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A good wizard is handy to have but it never happens cause they're always at least semi afk. Tagging off pulls, rooting to help early cc, dumping at bad moments eg charm breaks, etc. Their sustained dps is garbage BUT they have good potential to save you from oh shit moments... unless they aren't paying attention.

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can't help but cringe every time I see Cabdru.

He's always sweating sitting unbathed in a Affliction teeshirt he hasn't changed in days, living in some squalored out roach infested utility apartment collecting welfare and then puts on some hickhop slang accent like he doesn't live in Junction City, Kansas... As he hops from zerg to zerg to wholesale krono.

There's nothing about this dude that isn't absolutely punchable,I mean I don't care about the training but listening to this dude wheeze out words over Lil Wayne tracks is just awful

Brad

Trakanon Raider
No, there is no way to show an accurate social macro timer like that. No way to do it via gina either.

On live melee use multi bind for blindly spamming their abilities. Keep one keybind to a single bar, put all the disciplines in front and one social at the end.

I have featured a work around, I unbinded the keys 1 to 4 from my main hotbar and put in combat abilities on it which will always show the correct cooldown duration and binded 1 to 4 to another hotbar that has it's window toggled off and I put in the macros minus timer and every thing works with exactly the same UI and key layout setup.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't help but cringe every time I see Cabdru.

He's always sweating sitting unbathed in a Affliction teeshirt he hasn't changed in days, living in some squalored out roach infested utility apartment collecting welfare and then puts on some hickhop slang accent like he doesn't live in Junction City, Kansas... As he hops from zerg to zerg to wholesale krono.

There's nothing about this dude that isn't absolutely punchable,I mean I don't care about the training but listening to this dude wheeze out words over Lil Wayne tracks is just awful

If you don't like him, why do you watch him?

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea if anything its nice to pop in his channel for a bit for a self esteem boost and make you feel better about your life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Im so fucking bored lately.

Is it worth my time to roll a character on one of these at this point or too late?

• 1Barf

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Still see a lot of low levels in GFay, though obviously not as many as prior - probably a lot of people finally getting on without severe queues. This is on Aradune.

Also a lot of people leveling alts since other than raiding not much to do until Kunark.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Rizlona allows you to play as many accounts as you want on as few “Boxes” - computers - as you want.

Aradune is truebox - one account logged in per computer - and no more than two accounts simultaneously by one player.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Fuck it, might as well roll something I never tried before.

I havent played TLP in forever and only played the first to 46 or so on a ranger. Any classes currently not worth even trying? Thinking I might fuck with a bard for funsies if its even worth it. Otherwise I will probably end up rolling a SK? I dunno.

Honestly I just need something to fuck around with while I should be working since the world has ended. Take me back to 2002-2004 - if my slow ass can keep up.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im so fucking bored lately.

Is it worth my time to roll a character on one of these at this point or too late?

From what I've seen there are still alot of LFG people, at least 30+,4+ lguk instances and hole picks during prime time.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Yea if anything its nice to pop in his channel for a bit for a self esteem boost and make you feel better about your life.

Man, if you need an obese neck-beard that plays EQ to be online for an ego boost, you gunna have trouble in a few years once they start dropping.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
So refresh my memory on plane of sky: Just how bad is bees/noble these days? I remember them being huge ball busters on Phinigel.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
So refresh my memory on plane of sky: Just how bad is bees/noble these days? I remember them being huge ball busters on Phinigel.
Bees are pretty trivial if your guild can follow MA and use cure/rejuv pots. Both of which I wouldn't take for granted from what I see 1 month into the expansion.