Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Darn with all the activity I figured they released some sweet new features and everyone was raving. Should have known......

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Since you started promoting Vets of Norrath and don't read the official forum, I am just here to give a full picture about your guild leader. I think others deserve to know who he really is, with proofs above.

Please keep in mind that I have no issues with you or the rest of your guild. And unlike what you claimed VoN vs TEB, I never once competed with your guild when it comes to raid, nor there is a chance you can compete anyway. Oh btw, TEB was controlling Broken Golem at the beginning of Kunark for THEIR own wizzards, we got 10+ wiz epic done in the first 2-3 weeks, not just for one guy. I assume that's another incorrect info your leader purposefully feed you.

And yes, why don't you ask ppl from either Ashen Oath or Altered Minds about how your leader got his wiz epic.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Since you started promoting Vets of Norrath and don't read the official forum, I am just here to give a full picture about your guild leader. I think others deserve to know who he really is, with proofs above.

Please keep in mind that I have no issues with you or the rest of your guild. And unlike what you claimed VoN vs TEB, I never once competed with your guild when it comes to raid, nor there is a chance you can compete anyway. Oh btw, TEB was controlling Broken Golem at the beginning of Kunark for THEIR own wizzards, we got 10+ wiz epic done in the first 2-3 weeks, not just for one guy. I assume that's another incorrect info your leader purposefully feed you.

And yes, why don't you ask ppl from either Ashen Oath or Altered Minds about how your leader got his wiz epic.
Drama Popcorn GIF

• 1Like

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have noticed that there are like 4 times as many people streaming EQ on twitch now, dunno why. I like watching Zaides stream, he is great talking about all the lore while he plays. Makes me want to play, till I do and remember how boring EQ really is to play solo. Maybe it's more fun with an audience talking to you. I remember when it used to be only the auction channel for p99 blue in the twitch chennel.

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
I'm a member of The Ta'Veren and we are west coast times. We raid T/Th at 7PST and Sunday VP at 6PST. We don't have a lot of drama and the guild leader is really nice, dedicated and fair. Our website is www.thetaveren.com.

Also, we aren't the fastest at completing content, so please keep that in mind. We progress at a good clip and try to ensure our raids end on time, so 7-10PST.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I get home from work 11pm est. No guilds on the server outside of soe worked with that schedule.

Many of the members were in similar circumstances.

Like many have said, it was good while it lasted, many already cancelled their subs.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I get home from work 11pm est. No guilds on the server outside of soe worked with that schedule.

Many of the members were in similar circumstances.

Like many have said, it was good while it lasted, many already cancelled their subs.

I think mediumcore is at 100 raiders with 40% attendance with the adds from SOE. We'll see how that goes with a 15-30 person bench.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
the best thing about getting your wiz epic from the generic uberguild on the server means you can quit and sell your account after fucking over another group of people, and you'd be able to start over on next year's TLP with the next uberguild with a different leader

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I think mediumcore is at 100 raiders with 40% attendance with the adds from SOE. We'll see how that goes with a 15-30 person bench.

I wouldn't read too much into this, they doubled their guild size in the last month basically.

We had about 15 people join them from PnP (Pillage and Plunder) after fallout from leadership, then you had SoE join them too.

We should be splitting raids soon (TM) because most raid mobs die in about 60-90 seconds with a 10-30 second agro gen period.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
the best thing about getting your wiz epic from the generic uberguild on the server means you can quit and sell your account after fucking over another group of people, and you'd be able to start over on next year's TLP with the next uberguild with a different leader

Epics should just be moved to velious for unlock of the final turn in on future tlps. They weren't originally in with the kunark expansion release after all. This would significantly cut into a great deal of the "necessity" feeling about having them as well as giving many VP weapons a second lease on life. The constant changes over time to consistently make epics easier and more plentiful to obtain has just caused them to become standard gear and it invalidates so much kunark loot in an expansion that's already very light on meaningful raid loot drops.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nate

Molten Core Raider
Epics should just be moved to velious for unlock of the final turn in on future tlps. They weren't originally in with the kunark expansion release after all. This would significantly cut into a great deal of the "necessity" feeling about having them as well as giving many VP weapons a second lease on life. The constant changes over time to consistently make epics easier and more plentiful to obtain has just caused them to become standard gear and it invalidates so much kunark loot in an expansion that's already very light on meaningful raid loot drops.
You’re suggesting they take content out in Kunark era TLPs? What else is there to do in kunark besides epics?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Take the epic out until Velious and most of them become useless or clickies within a week or two... don't think that's a better solution.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
They need to go back and remove all the toxic cockblocks from the early xpacs. Getting an epic shouldn't be so onerous the you quit after finally getting it.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Taking epics out would make some of the VP loot actually worth it. Now if only they reverted the Chardok loot revamp too. THEN we're talkin' Klassic Kunark!

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
make epics scale based on expansions, so that they become better with each released expansion, but to upgrade them to the next expansion you need to complete a quest in each expansion to do so.

• 2Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
See this all confuses me, I thought they would be legit doing all that and automating the process of patches, instead we get potions that never existed in classic, zones that never existed in classic and items that never existed in classic.

But god forbid people use things like 80 pets to kill a mob.

Oh but hey you can still hide behind a wall and spam jboots to make a mob never AE, that's cool!

I just don't get some changes.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
It's a testament to how stupid the average person is that you can't lead a raid in fucking 20 year old content, in zones that have been raided so fucking much every square inch should be known.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
make epics scale based on expansions, so that they become better with each released expansion, but to upgrade them to the next expansion you need to complete a quest in each expansion to do so.
Woah woah woah, let's not go around thinking DPG has any ability to actually enhance the game. Besides making X spawn more or Y lockout timer shorten, I'm pretty sure they're incapable of doing much else. The whole idea of double drops instead of 1/2 lockouts everyone wants was said to not be possible due to coding. Obviously that's not entirely true. The mob itself may only be able to drop X amount of items, but you can spawn a chest on death with the same loot table upon killing the boss. BUT THAT AIN'T CLASSIC!

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kunark was never really about "raid loot" or badass items. Kunark was always about expanding the fuck out of the leveling options/path, which is does extremely well. If you want shiny raid toys, that's what Velious was for. They had this same dynamic with SoL and then PoP. Luclin expands leveling again (although VT has some pretty good items), adds another class/race, and PoP fleshes out the "raid" loot again.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Kunark was never really about "raid loot" or badass items. Kunark was always about expanding the fuck out of the leveling options/path, which is does extremely well. If you want shiny raid toys, that's what Velious was for. They had this same dynamic with SoL and then PoP. Luclin expands leveling again (although VT has some pretty good items), adds another class/race, and PoP fleshes out the "raid" loot again.

Boy was luclin shit as far as expanding tho. The zones were bland uninteresting trash. Kunark brought us some of the best dungeons EQ (or MMOs) have ever seen since.