Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Layout and hotkeys are in the root eq folder (UI_char_server.ini / char_server.ini). Audio triggers, loot filters, etc are in the userdata folder.

If you didn't want to sync your entire eq folder, you could also try storing all your ini files on google drive/dropbox and then using symlinks to point the config files to that location.

ie. "mklink <everquest ini file loc> <google drive ini file loc>" in an elevated cmd prompt window. This should work on Windows 10, though I never fucked around with whether EQ handled it well since all my uis are different resolutions so I just set them up separately. Might be worth it for hotbars/triggers at least (char_server.ini / userdata/AT_default_char_server.ini)

mklink works for uis at least, I have mine linked to another drive where all my git stuff is at
I'll have to look into this so that I can have a consistent UI throughout all of my computers. That'd be amazing.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Other guilds just use spreadsheets and keep static splits that get updated once per week or so as people come and go, creating splits isn't that difficult, discord bots to do bidding is handy. I'm sure skynet is nice n stuff but other guilds seem to function fine with opendkp and some google spreadsheets.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Other guilds just use spreadsheets and keep static splits that get updated once per week or so as people come and go, creating splits isn't that difficult, discord bots to do bidding is handy. I'm sure skynet is nice n stuff but other guilds seem to function fine with opendkp and some google spreadsheets.
Buggy whips

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
We got a few OW kills on Vox and Naggy. Literally like 2 or 3 I can't remember. They weren't races that Rampage won on those though, first one we won was I think off the top of my head Venril Sathir?

Numbers were almost always a factor but mobilisation was too. As I alluded to before people just showed up for free DKP effectively did nothing so taking the loss for them was still beneficial. EU players too casual these days.

99% of TEQB were good and a lot of them I have seen in other guilds like Faceless, RI, AoS. Hence why I think loads will jump ship to Zaide and Mabbu.

Also one thing I will give credit for is Kubat, who developed Skynet for all their guild organisation. I know others ended up working on it too but yeah after I saw all the integration I was pretty impressed Telegram, Discord etc

I think a lot of guilds going forward could benefit from something like that.
Don’t forget only reason we won the dps race was we had 70 people logged off waiting at login
Also I believe their is an open source program in dev that will be released to all for something like that

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Coka

Golden Squire
Don’t forget only reason we won the dps race was we had 70 people logged off waiting at login
Also I believe their is an open source program in dev that will be released to all for something like that

Like I said always an excuse, even when it's utter bullshit and lies...

Zaide

TLP Idealist
woops.jpg

There is no denying that and no type of mental gymnastics you can do to justify it. Obviously both sides are going to be VERY large and there are going to be some people who hack/cheat/exploit. You will inevitably be able to find examples of members doing it on both sides from at least some members. There is a HUGE difference though between random members doing it and a guild condoning/encouraging it from the top. There is a HUGE difference between random members doing it, and it being literally part of a guilds race strategy. Guild leaders can only control what their members do to a certain extent, but when hacking/exploiting becomes encouraged and part of your guilds strategy, at that point anything you accomplish is null and void.

Despite how many great players you have in the guilds you run, and how you could potentially be a good legit leader, you will never be given legitimacy because of the fact that cheating/hacking is always part of your guilds strategy and always encouraged from the top down.
UHOH.png

A Atabishi

• 6Worf
  • 5Like
  • 4Mother of God
Reactions: 15 users

Tibador

Golden Knight of the Realm
That pretty much invalidates every speed run he's ever tried to lay claim to imo.

Whats better is he got a super nerfed version of PoStorms, cheated...and still lost.

womp womp