Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait, the only other real timesink besides storms (and storms is now not really a timesink) is torment. If you can bypass that timesink with those tools shown there's literally nothing holding you up in pop. How did you guys take so long? You could "run" a necro to xegony and bypass a ton of air too if that's on your plate. How often and how badly did you guys wipe to stuff to not CRUSH even selo's time?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vise

Molten Core Raider

I actually remember this night now. this was pretty early into luclin, We (Altered minds) finished our dz's and zoned into ow vt with the 40 keys we had with all those mobs up. We sent a mage to south tower lower boss and engaged it before TEB noticed. they showed up and spammed me with messages about warping, they even nicknamed one of our mages Warpbu. they then set up at Mini aten and went and engaged one of the blobs we evaced and pulled a TVX, they then evaced leaving a blob up and dps raced us.

I guess they didn't know at that time you can get to any boss in VT with no agro.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider

Rofl I'll give one and only one response to this hilarity obsession you have with me and trying to find people to coax them in to giving you PM's and then posting the thread in every one of your discords so you can have your couple dozen butt buddies come post on it for you

The ironic thing about that conversation is that he didn't end up warping anything. That was 1 week in to Luclin. We weren't even cothing to bosses yet. Anyone who raided early luclin in TEB can confirm we cleared to everything because we only had 1 mage main at the time. We knew how to do all the runs but cothing a raid with only 1 mage would have taken forever. It wasn't until like 3-4 weeks in to luclin when we leveled up like 16 coth mages that we started cothing to bosses. That conversation was from him begging me to start warping mages and me simply asking him what he could warp to based on what was up and then clearly me at the bottom saying we could just run there you dont have to warp. Maze was always asking to warp everywhere. It wasn't until about a month or so in to Luclin that an officer logged on a mage and accidentally auto ran dropped it off a spot and out of convenience Maze logged it in and warped it back.

The forum post you are linking from years ago, I mean are you even reading it? It's talking about launch races. Which I still stand by. Context matters.

Honestly the worst part about this is that Maze would even take these sorta things out of context to try and be accepted back in to a guild. I mean if you are going to show PM's and claim things, at least post the one where you ACTUALLY did something. I've seen some of the SS's he's been circulating and deleting some of his own messages out of it before taking the SS to make them even more out of context. I always considered Mayze a good friend and was always nice to him, he was always nice to me. Thought he was someone trustworthy. I mean we even gave him access to skynet to fix some security issues is how much we trusted him. So I have no clue why all the sudden he wants to start a war with me, I'm not even the one who booted him from the TEB discord. I was driving home in traffic, got PM's that maze was telling people to kill themselves in general chat and one of the other officers booted him.

Here's the question I'll pose to you Zaide Zaide . Is maze a trustworthy person? Is what he says true? Because since you want to get some SS's from him and what he's showing in SS's are gospel and not manipulated. I have a couple funny ones I can show myself. You know the original person who claimed that faceless people from your discord were saying that you were claiming we cheated in velious? That was Mayze.
maasze.PNG

He sent me that after we had cleared velious claiming his friends had told him that you said we must have cheated. I made the comment on the forums which is what set you on a spiraling obsession with me after Mayze had shown me SS's of faceless officers confirming it. Were they manipulated messages? I dunno. Who knows.

Oh here's another one. According to Mayze, when you started getting pressured about if your guild would have Skynet or not and you promised everyone you were going to develop your own system, you must have been feeling the pressure because Mayze says that based on a rumor mabbu had spread about him having a stolen copy of skynet, you asked Mayze in voice chat if he had a copy of it and if you could have it.

maze.PNG

Really? If things Mayze is posting around about people are all true. You really were going to steep that low to trying to get a stolen copy of our Skynet system from Mayze based on a rumor you heard that he had one?

I guess the question you need to ask yourself is, is what Maze is claiming about people true or not true? I mean if your bias is going to say everything he's posting about me is 100% accurate and not manipulated, then what he says about you must also be true.

Just throwing this one in there cause I think it's funny.
zaide.PNG

Ps. Mayze I dunno if you are drunk high or having a mental break down. But I'm honestly disappointed.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
everyone always ends up in the same guild by like, lvl 80 anyways

Yeah it's like literally level 80, max, where consolidation occurs if it didn't already. Phinny had a big consolidation of the main guilds at 75-80, Selo had it at 70-75 if I heard right, etc. And past that era it just gets worse. By the time you get to the Kunark/Velious remakes post-100, server populations fall off so much that even the smaller guilds consolidate into the main ones. Eventually you have the top guild becoming an amorphous blob of raiders at 115 from all of the guilds that once existed on the server. People want to keep raiding at the level they're used to, so they're not gonna take a pay cut at that point to go to a guild 2-3 tiers behind.

Funny thing is the population on live servers is much stronger than the TLPs at the same level and they don't struggle to field numbers or have to combine guilds like what happens on TLPs.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Rofl I'll give one and only one response to this hilarity obsession you have with me and trying to find people to coax them in to giving you PM's and then posting the thread in every one of your discords so you can have your couple dozen butt buddies come post on it for you

The ironic thing about that conversation is that he didn't end up warping anything. That was 1 week in to Luclin. We weren't even cothing to bosses yet. Anyone who raided early luclin in TEB can confirm we cleared to everything because we only had 1 mage main at the time. We knew how to do all the runs but cothing a raid with only 1 mage would have taken forever. It wasn't until like 3-4 weeks in to luclin when we leveled up like 16 coth mages that we started cothing to bosses. That conversation was from him begging me to start warping mages and me simply asking him what he could warp to based on what was up and then clearly me at the bottom saying we could just run there you dont have to warp. Maze was always asking to warp everywhere. It wasn't until about a month or so in to Luclin that an officer logged on a mage and accidentally auto ran dropped it off a spot and out of convenience Maze logged it in and warped it back.

The forum post you are linking from years ago, I mean are you even reading it? It's talking about launch races. Which I still stand by. Context matters.

Honestly the worst part about this is that Maze would even take these sorta things out of context to try and be accepted back in to a guild. I mean if you are going to show PM's and claim things, at least post the one where you ACTUALLY did something. I've seen some of the SS's he's been circulating and deleting some of his own messages out of it before taking the SS to make them even more out of context. I always considered Mayze a good friend and was always nice to him, he was always nice to me. Thought he was someone trustworthy. I mean we even gave him access to skynet to fix some security issues is how much we trusted him. So I have no clue why all the sudden he wants to start a war with me, I'm not even the one who booted him from the TEB discord. I was driving home in traffic, got PM's that maze was telling people to kill themselves in general chat and one of the other officers booted him.

Here's the question I'll pose to you Zaide Zaide . Is maze a trustworthy person? Is what he says true? Because since you want to get some SS's from him and what he's showing in SS's are gospel and not manipulated. I have a couple funny ones I can show myself. You know the original person who claimed that faceless people from your discord were saying that you were claiming we cheated in velious? That was Mayze.
View attachment 354538

He sent me that after we had cleared velious claiming his friends had told him that you said we must have cheated. I made the comment on the forums which is what set you on a spiraling obsession with me after Mayze had shown me SS's of faceless officers confirming it. Were they manipulated messages? I dunno. Who knows.

Oh here's another one. According to Mayze, when you started getting pressured about if your guild would have Skynet or not and you promised everyone you were going to develop your own system, you must have been feeling the pressure because Mayze says that based on a rumor mabbu had spread about him having a stolen copy of skynet, you asked Mayze in voice chat if he had a copy of it and if you could have it.

View attachment 354539

Really? If things Mayze is posting around about people are all true. You really were going to steep that low to trying to get a stolen copy of our Skynet system from Mayze based on a rumor you heard that he had one?

I guess the question you need to ask yourself is, is what Maze is claiming about people true or not true? I mean if your bias is going to say everything he's posting about me is 100% accurate and not manipulated, then what he says about you must also be true.

Just throwing this one in there cause I think it's funny.
View attachment 354540

Ps. Mayze I dunno if you are drunk high or having a mental break down. But I'm honestly disappointed.

I love how Zaide always posts screenshots of shit you say, while your screenshots never include him.

Sounds like Maze played you like the faggot you are

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
I love how Zaide always posts screenshots of shit you say, while your screenshots never include him.

Sounds like Maze played you like the faggot you are

See i wasn't like zaide screenshotting everything back when we used to talk. I actually told zaide several times that anything i left in there was intentional. I was up front about how im going to insta delete anything i didnt actually want in there so he'd only see the notification on his phone. Telling him in one of my pm's that's still in that conversation that i know he screenshots everything. Before zaide posted anything from our conversation, he made sure and went through and deleted every single thing he knew i could come back with. It is what it is. My fault for not being a scumbag i guess. Lesson learned.

• 1Salty

yerm

So zaide has screenshots of you coordinating warping, and you have someone telling you that they talked to a guy in faceless and that guy said zaide thinks you cheated.

bruh

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
So zaide has screenshots of you coordinating warping, and you have someone telling you that they talked to a guy in faceless and that guy said zaide thinks you cheated.

bruh

Yerm. You're smarter than that. I would think your reading comprehension skills were higher. Zaide's obsession with me started from that very comment, i only put that in there to add context. Pretty easy to see that.

The SS of me speaking with Maze proves nothing. Again, that was 1 week in to Luclin and you can ask anyone in TEB who was raiding at that time if we were cothing anywhere in VT lol. So I'm not worried about those SS's in the least bit. If the dates were maybe 3-4 weeks in to luclin then they might be more believable as that is about when we actually did start cothing in VT. I was simply showing that his trusted confidant for information, also leaked that Zaide was trying to get a stolen copy of our Skynet system from that same very confidant, according to him. So if Mayze is a trusted source of information, his information about Zaide's attempt to steal Skynet must also be true. Pretty easy to follow along.

I mean you can accuse me of warping all you want. That means nothing to me lol, especially coming from the people in here. I've been called worse things. But man, going off a mabbu rumor that maze had a stolen copy of Skynet and asking him if you could have it so you could pass it off as your own developed program? That's major yikes. Kubat put over a years worth of effort in to that. That shit isn't taken lightly. Develop your own, that's perfectly fine. Competition breeds excellence. It makes everything better. But to inquire about stealing it? Again, major yikes.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Claims, that Zaide is obsessed with him, makes several walls of text with ss of him talking about what zaide thinks of him like a little schoolgirl with a crush.

Can't explain that.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

yerm

Yerm. You're smarter than that. I would think your reading comprehension skills were higher. Zaide's obsession with me started from that very comment, i only put that in there to add context. Pretty easy to see that.

The SS of me speaking with Maze proves nothing. Again, that was 1 week in to Luclin and you can ask anyone in TEB who was raiding at that time if we were cothing anywhere in VT lol. So I'm not worried about those SS's in the least bit. If the dates were maybe 3-4 weeks in to luclin then they might be more believable as that is about when we actually did start cothing in VT. I was simply showing that his trusted confidant for information, also leaked that Zaide was trying to get a stolen copy of our Skynet system from that same very confidant, according to him. So if Mayze is a trusted source of information, his information about Zaide's attempt to steal Skynet must also be true. Pretty easy to follow along.

I mean you can accuse me of warping all you want. That means nothing to me lol, especially coming from the people in here. I've been called worse things. But man, going off a mabbu rumor that maze had a stolen copy of Skynet and asking him if you could have it so you could pass it off as your own developed program? That's major yikes. Kubat put over a years worth of effort in to that. That shit isn't taken lightly. Develop your own, that's perfectly fine. Competition breeds excellance. It makes everything better. But to inquire about stealing it? Again, major yikes.

The skynet stuff I don't consider to have any meaningful impact on races. If zaide was in voice chat and said "yo dude think you can hook me up with a copy of that?" it's kinda whatever to me as well. The SS of you with maze does not prove you used warps in luclin. It proves you had warps available if you wanted them as an option.

I mean seriously look at this shit again. Maze said based on a rumor mabbu spread that... how is this for real? How does skynet even matter, either? We're talking about warps available for races and their use discussed shown directly following quotes you yourself made about people having cheats, versus someone asking in voice about something unrelated to races that's based on hearsay from one of the most fundamentally untrustworthy people in eq's history spreading rumors?

Claims, that Zaide is obsessed with him, makes several walls of text with ss of him talking about what zaide thinks of him like a little schoolgirl with a crush.

Can't explain that.

Don't insult his precious trophies like that.

• 1Like

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
The skynet stuff I don't consider to have any meaningful impact on races. If zaide was in voice chat and said "yo dude think you can hook me up with a copy of that?" it's kinda whatever to me as well. The SS of you with maze does not prove you used warps in luclin. It proves you had warps available if you wanted them as an option.

I mean seriously look at this shit again. Maze said based on a rumor mabbu spread that... how is this for real? How does skynet even matter, either? We're talking about warps available for races and their use discussed shown directly following quotes you yourself made about people having cheats, versus someone asking in voice about something unrelated to races that's based on hearsay from one of the most fundamentally untrustworthy people in eq's history spreading rumors?

Anyone has warps if you want them as an option. Anyone has access to them. What? lol
Who says we only can talk about the races? I already addressed that. Anyone who has done the races with TEB can confirm that we don't hack on them, ever lol. Done, addressed, move on.
Also not that it's important or even worth arguing about, but skynet does help a lot with making the races faster. It basically organizes everything so we don't have to. The one expansion that comes to mind was Velious. Without skynet it would have definitely taken us 4-6 hours longer if we didn't have that to keep reforming splits and had to do it manually after each raid.
But never the less, the point is that Skynet is a program, owned by someone. Trying to steal a ripped copy of it with the intent of passing it off as your own development, makes you a dishonest thief. The reason I even brought that up, which I never intended to because Mayze had told me to never tell anyone about that, is because zaide decided to get PM's from this same person and post them.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're missing his point, he is cheating but unlike others, he isn't cheating-cheating by pirating the cheat program.

I'm about 90% sure Atabishi isn't a real person but just someone doing a live action roleplay of a stereotypical MMO guild leader.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Anyone has warps if you want them as an option. Anyone has access to them. What? lol
Who says we only can talk about the races? I already addressed that. Anyone who has done the races with TEB can confirm that we don't hack on them, ever lol. Done, addressed, move on.
Also not that it's important or even worth arguing about, but skynet does help a lot with making the races faster. It basically organizes everything so we don't have to. The one expansion that comes to mind was Velious. Without skynet it would have definitely taken us 4-6 hours longer if we didn't have that to keep reforming splits and had to do it manually after each raid.
But never the less, the point is that Skynet is a program, owned by someone. Trying to steal a ripped copy of it with the intent of passing it off as your own development, makes you a dishonest thief. The reason I even brought that up, which I never intended to because Mayze had told me to never tell anyone about that, is because zaide decided to get PM's from this same person and post them.

It doesn't look like he tried to steal it. It looks like he asked in voice chat if he could get a copy of it. There's a ton of hoops to jump through before you can get from asking a guy you're talking to if you can score a copy of his program to someone tried to steal a program.

There's no done, addressed, move on when it comes to accusations. Years from now I expect people to still drudge back up storms picks and claim grisvok spawned them. You had warps and you discussed them in a way that was shown, from your own typing, that you were not just able but also willing to utilize them if you had to. That's so far different than zaide asking a pal if he can score a program. If I was in a dkp guild I'd probably hop into faceless' and ask danxor if he'd be down to hook me up with his dkp program, cause it was that baller. If I was about to take up leadership in an open world guild (never gonna happen but hypothetically) I wouldn't feel even the slightest bit bad about asking a friend about getting a copy of their programs. Why not?

I don't think you're a dumb guy either bishi, which is why I'm a little confused at what the angle is here, since you MUST realize that what zaide did is a nothingburger and what you were discussing is pretty incriminating.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The best part

the BEST part

is on Mangler Atabishi accused us in MESS pulling EoV from island 8 to island 3 (we weren't trying for that, trying for 5 iirc) by WARPING! He always claimed we had to have warped it and it wasn't a legit server first.

If I thought of him as anything more than a kid with EQ badges asking for Scout Masters like Zaide to pin on his sash, I'd be bothered. Instead I laff. Big laff.

• 1Like