Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Coka

Golden Squire
Do you know how to count or read? Where you getting 24 and 22 from? hahahaha pathetic enough to post SS of our discord and can't even read it properly.
PoP is 5 months long, and the ele loot doesn't matter that much. I've been telling TEB since like velious that we'd most likely only batphone for the first 2 months of pop and it would be super light batphones. No one has ever cared about OW in PoP, it's the least relevant OW expansion long term.
If you want to know, we still have about 110 active members. We barely took any hit from mischief launch at all. TBC and summer break was a different story.
I think you need to be more concerned with your own guild and why you had to open up phase 1-3 time to GDKP cause you're struggling to get members to do it lol
Look at your post history on here. it's nearly 100% about me. You are my biggest fan
Oh shit you actually got me. Haha. I just saw the numbers and laughed but now I know you did 2 splits of Quarm with 48 and 50. I'll laugh even more. You utter shithouse!

You keep telling yourself that though with the old batphone bollocks, you told Rampage they would never get anything. Now you can't summon your sperg army for your bidding because they've mostly all left you. So you turn up in the early hours and try disrupt kills because your sad pathetic ego can't handle it.

As for your other made up bollocks, the Rampage DKP site says 3 days ago Time ex Quarm was done with 70 people. So I don't know where you get your information from, looks like it's out of your arse like always.

You keep talking about obsessed whilst shouting about Rampage every chance you get. Nice one!

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
rampppgdkp.PNG

I made it up?
You really need to seek help for your PTSD. I get that running the guild that has lost more than any guild in TLP history has run its course on you man, but really you need to find a hobby. Non-stop posting about me and TEB is just getting sad.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I mean, if you can get other people to do P1 to P3 minus the end two bosses and have them pay you for it... That seems like a pro move to me.

• 1Solidarity

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 358438

I made it up?
You really need to seek help for your PTSD. I get that running the guild that has lost more than any guild in TLP history has run its course on you man, but really you need to find a hobby. Non-stop posting about me and TEB is just getting sad.

That's actually a really brilliant idea and you should copy it. Not joking not flaming. You make money off crap nobody wants, earn goodwill, identify good outsiders you may want to recruit later and better yet problem children to avoid if they app... and then get all the time loot you care about anyway!

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's actually a really brilliant idea and you should copy it. Not joking not flaming. You make money off crap nobody wants, earn goodwill, identify good outsiders you may want to recruit later and better yet problem children to avoid if they app... and then get all the time loot you care about anyway!

It's a good idea if your a small shitter guild.
It would not be a good idea for decent ones.
But i mean, I was never going to go out of my way to flame rampage for doing w/e it is they choose to do. Coka and his group just suffer from severe aradune PTSD and for w/e reason can't keep my name out of their mouths anywhere they go. Like i said, Coka's post history proves it. I think it's more important for them to worry about what they are doing rather than what we are doing.

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled

yerm

I think the bigger the guild the better the idea. You can have 1 set of people do p1-p3a and then open the time instance precleared for your many spits of 3b-quarm. If people want to do p1-p2 they can small man meth raid it the same night as the pub crawl for their boxes or whatever, and if they're all "fuck doing potime trash AGAIN" they don't, they join for bosses.

The rampage vs you goes both ways man. He's all over your knob and you're all over rampage's. You even have that giant ass sig on the official forums.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think the bigger the guild the better the idea. You can have 1 set of people do p1-p3a and then open the time instance precleared for your many spits of 3b-quarm. If people want to do p1-p2 they can small man meth raid it the same night as the pub crawl for their boxes or whatever, and if they're all "fuck doing potime trash AGAIN" they don't, they join for bosses.

The rampage vs you goes both ways man. He's all over your knob and you're all over rampage's. You even have that giant ass sig on the official forums.

Lol how often do i come here, unprovoked, to post about rampage? how often do i go to official discord and do it? LOL
fuck your dumb lol
thats also not how p1 works......

yerm

If you do p3b-quarm on the same night you don't have to do p1 again. If you drop and reacquire the instance you have to redo p1 but not p2. Meanwhile, dude, as I've said a million times... stop being provoked. Don't let things provoke you. I don't care if your posts are unprovoked or baited, you're a grown ass man, you can control what you respond to!

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you do p3b-quarm on the same night you don't have to do p1 again. If you drop and reacquire the instance you have to redo p1 but not p2. Meanwhile, dude, as I've said a million times... stop being provoked. Don't let things provoke you. I don't care if your posts are unprovoked or baited, you're a grown ass man, you can control what you respond to!

I'm certainly aware i can control what i respond to. I respond to like 1 out of every couple dozens of obsessed posts wherever they may be about me, usually when im bored. Me typing a response to what a person who is obsessed with me has said, is not me being obsessed with him. You have to be a complete fucking retard to even think that, which you kinda are so it's reasonable that you do actually believe that.

• 1Rustled

Zygorian

Silver Squire
Yeah you might not go out of your way to post shit on here. Likely cos you're already hated and it would just lead to more Atabishi bashing but you do go out of your way to be a cunt in game. Training us with your SkyNet scout bots but claiming we're the ones obsessed.

• 1Like

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, on Mangler the OW guild definitely stopped caring about it before they were done with Time. Eventually it was just going to the bot armies because no one cared to mobilize. All you'd care about is the Gods eventually and that's a lot of effort for a small amount of reward (sometimes nothing useful).

Bloodthirst were definitely batphoning Fennin, Xegony and Coirnav, as well as nearly all Fire and Water minis as they popped for at least 2 months. And because Mangler crashed almost every day during PoP they would batphone Earth B mini's at server up until molds started regularly going to alts at which point the mini batphones stopped, this IIRC was less than a month before LDoN dropped.

Then once targets were removed from official batphone list "hit squad" which was the more hardcore BT members + a bunch of alts/boxes was regularly playing whackamole with those minis until within a week of LDoN.

Victorem only started showing up to contest them once they caught wind of targets being removed from the batphone list.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Bloodthirst were definitely batphoning Fennin, Xegony and Coirnav, as well as nearly all Fire and Water minis as they popped for at least 2 months. And because Mangler crashed almost every day during PoP they would batphone Earth B mini's at server up until molds started regularly going to alts at which point the mini batphones stopped, this IIRC was less than a month before LDoN dropped.

Then once targets were removed from official batphone list "hit squad" which was the more hardcore BT members + a bunch of alts/boxes was regularly playing whackamole with those minis until within a week of LDoN.

Victorem only started showing up to contest them once they caught wind of targets being removed from the batphone list.
Yes. "Before they were done with Time" meant before they stopped farming it and not before their first clear.

Coka

Golden Squire
View attachment 358438

I made it up?

So expanding on their successful GDKP raids means they don't have enough members to do it? Also Rampage doesn't raid officially on Saturdays? You're hilarious!

You keep going on about losing. Nobody cares but you! I'm only posting to call you out and you bite every time. You're fun to me. 50 toons to kill Quarm for an elite guild.... yikes.

Oh mate this is just fun for me. I get sent screenshots about this guy all the time. He's a fucking meme. It's hilarious.

I'm certainly aware i can control what i respond to. I respond to like 1 out of every couple dozens of obsessed posts wherever they may be about me, usually when im bored. Me typing a response to what a person who is obsessed with me has said, is not me being obsessed with him. You have to be a complete fucking retard to even think that, which you kinda are so it's reasonable that you do actually believe that.

He's right you're obsessed. Hence why you fly in with your sperg rants. At least you've stopped speaking as a collective because that was fucking weird.

Hey also! you blocked me on Discord but still know I post about you all the time? Creep! are you spying on me?

Go back to screaming at League of Legends you degen. And they'll see you at the next OW mob no doubt! on one of your 'trackers' even though you don't care. Apparently.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol at ragging on people using too many toons to kill 20 year old content in Everquest. This is gold.

• 1Like

Vise

Molten Core Raider
So expanding on their successful GDKP raids means they don't have enough members to do it? Also Rampage doesn't raid officially on Saturdays? You're hilarious!

You keep going on about losing. Nobody cares but you! I'm only posting to call you out and you bite every time. You're fun to me. 50 toons to kill Quarm for an elite guild.... yikes.

Oh mate this is just fun for me. I get sent screenshots about this guy all the time. He's a fucking meme. It's hilarious.

He's right you're obsessed. Hence why you fly in with your sperg rants. At least you've stopped speaking as a collective because that was fucking weird.

Hey also! you blocked me on Discord but still know I post about you all the time? Creep! are you spying on me?

Go back to screaming at League of Legends you degen. And they'll see you at the next OW mob no doubt! on one of your 'trackers' even though you don't care. Apparently.

For a server you don't even play on anymore you care way to much man. You and pengteng need to just let it go lol.

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider

You do know Victorem didn’t come to Mangler until mid-PoP?

We didn’t know your batphone target list or care.

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
No, my xml is sitting on github. The art I didn't put anywhere public because I didn't make it (just scaled up other people's stuff with waifu2x). I also stole the cast meters from one of the boorus. I think they came from some weeby web game or something.

I ended up making minor changes for the 3 class types. Hybrids have endurance and mana, then there's a no mana view for pure fighters, then I think I use the endurance spot for AA xp for casters.

Since everything is embiggenized, it should work pretty good for a 4k monitor but I use it on 1080p because I'm blind as a bat.

Which classes would you like? I can just zip it up on goog drive or something.