Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only acceptable class to play after kunark is war, sk, pal, mnk, clr, rng (after velious)

Rest are just boxes

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I just main switched to a Berserker, and I almost regret the choice not to just go with a Rogue instead.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Anyone have a tip to get to primals inside a dz? that does not involve warping or deleting doors.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Riddle event is currently broken - no way to get to primals without warping past the door.

edit: DZ only. OW is fine.

Last edited:

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Any guilds recruiting for OOW? Have a 600aa zerker in mostly GoD gear, or a 400aa necro in Time gear, bonus box bard with 500aa.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Psyched for OOW launch today! Race gonna be fun. Hopefully with no DBG curveball even if the servers going down did make GoD more exciting. The whole 24 man anguish been fun in practice so far.

GoD was an excellent xpac... I never lacked for things to do like PoP. Or felt the raids were painfully dull like LDoN shame it did not release like that. Great loot..

Ironically one complaint would be raids too easy. PoP was far more difficult imo. MlBosses need Motm to make em not total pushovers.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Psyched for OOW launch today! Race gonna be fun. Hopefully with no DBG curveball even if the servers going down did make GoD more exciting. The whole 24 man anguish been fun in practice so far.

GoD was an excellent xpac... I never lacked for things to do like PoP. Or felt the raids were painfully dull like LDoN shame it did not release like that. Great loot..

Ironically one complaint would be raids too easy. PoP was far more difficult imo. MlBosses need Motm to make em not total pushovers.

Only about 600-700 active people nightly on Aradune. I would expect a bump to maybe 800 nightly with OOW. The severs "should" maybe be able to handle that.