F is for Family

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: F is for Family

Genre: Comedy, Animation

First aired: 2015-12-18

Creator: Bill Burr, Michael Price

Cast: Bill Burr, Laura Dern, Justin Long, Haley Reinhart, Debi Derryberry

Overview: Follow the Murphy family back to the 1970s, when kids roamed wild, beer flowed freely and nothing came between a man and his TV.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 132935[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]F is for Family[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2015-12-18[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]The story of the Murphy's, a lower middle class family living in the 1970s — a time when you could smack your kid, smoke inside, and bring a gun to the airport.

“F Is For Family”, is a six-episode animated series based on the comedy of Bill Burr.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Follow the Murphy family back to the 1970s, a time when you could smack your kid, smoke inside and bring a gun to the airport. From comedian Bill Burr.

iannis

Musty Nester
I wish it wasn't animated. But then again, it would be a reboot of that 70's show if it wasn't.

Other than that. Bill Burr... potential win.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Netflix must be loaded to pump out all this content.

I love that they will grab up shows that other networks turn down or cancel.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2 episodes in and really enjoying it. Takes me back to growing up how my parents acted

lots of cursing and laughs, losing your shit over being called a baggage handler cracked me up.

Friends dad used to throw him in a bag and drive around the block talking about how he was taking him back to the dump where he found him, seems like something from this show

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Watched some of it tonight while getting the kid to sleep, first 2 or 3 were just ok, then it started to really grow on me.

Might be gold. Might be bust. Its almost like an animated Goldbergs - 7years + Bill Burr

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
There aren't enough walls for me to fucking put you through. The show does grow on you. The little girl is so fucked up, butch sadomasochist.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's OK after 2 episodes. A few really funny bits and a few just 'funny' (witty?) but not motivating enough to laugh bits. I feel like I'm not old enough to be the target audience for this? Which strikes me as odd because honestly are there many cartoons that are looking for a 45-65 core audience? It's funny enough to continue to watch but as an example the bit where the middle aged white news anchor is leading a discussion panel on black issues and then women's issues is chuckle-worthy but not having grown up in that era I just kind of say 'yea, haha that IS ironic now that I think about it and it might have been that way'.

Burr is doing a great job so far though.

Homsar

It's OK after 2 episodes. A few really funny bits and a few just 'funny' (witty?) but not motivating enough to laugh bits. I feel like I'm not old enough to be the target audience for this? Which strikes me as odd because honestly are there many cartoons that are looking for a 45-65 core audience? It's funny enough to continue to watch but as an example the bit where the middle aged white news anchor is leading a discussion panel on black issues and then women's issues is chuckle-worthy but not having grown up in that era I just kind of say 'yea, haha that IS ironic now that I think about it and it might have been that way'.

Burr is doing a great job so far though.
Im 31 and a lot of stuff reminds me of my father and how he yelled about stuff. He did put my brothers head through a wall which made that scene even better

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea it's not so foreign as to be a period piece, but the choice in era just seems curious. It doesn't really lampoon it enough to where I see what they were trying to get at.

Homsar

I also did fuck up the tube tv with magnets when I was 5 or 6. Tv fixed itself eventually though

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm a Burr fanboy but I thought the first season was great. Hope he gets to do more.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I was sad, to see it was over after 6 episodes.
frown.png
One of my favorite touches were the two poor little dirty kids, following the daughter around.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I also did fuck up the tube tv with magnets when I was 5 or 6. Tv fixed itself eventually though
haha, same here, my dad beat my ass for that. it does fix itself after a bit! im going to have to check this shit out. lol

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I used to do the same, just to make the picture have strange colors. I've never "blown out" a TV and made it all static with Magnets the way the kid did in that episode, though.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database