F1 2015 Season

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never seen Rosberg get so much love from a crowd. He's sort of hard to relate to being a rich white kid, but the mexicans were singing his name and stuff.
Yeah, that was particularly odd to see especially after the Nico-booing on the podium in Austin. I think the energy level was so high in Mexico City that day, they were going nuts for everyone.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So my loathing of Mercedes has pushed me to the point of liking Vettel. Who I won't deny has become a lot more likable at Ferrari.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
So my loathing of Mercedes has pushed me to the point of liking Vettel. Who I won't deny has become a lot more likable at Ferrari.

Vettel was a stone cold douche when he was winning though. Now he gets to be the joker.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Well, Rossi failed the appeal, confirmed last row start. What a shit end to what was shaping up to be epic. Lorenzo is going to be unbearably smug.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Well, Rossi failed the appeal, confirmed last row start. What a shit end to what was shaping up to be epic. Lorenzo is going to be unbearably smug.
Gotta be more specific with your Rossi's. Just an FYI for MotoGP guys there's an American Rossi in F1 now. Confused the shit out of me til I googled it.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotta be more specific with your Rossi's. Just an FYI for MotoGP guys there's an American Rossi in F1 now. Confused the shit out of me til I googled it.
Too funny. Especially since Lorenzo would never have a last row start - that's reserved for McLaren!

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
If Marquez and Pedrosa go 1-2, and Lorenzo 3rd, Rossi only needs to make it up to 6th to win. So basically, GO HONDA!

Or Iannone needs to take Lorenzo out.
smile.png

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I won't scold since we're all red blooded Americans here and thus pay no attention to motogp and other euro trash things like soccer but, really, just saying Rossi refers to the motogp star every time.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I won't scold since we're all red blooded Americans here and thus pay no attention to motogp and other euro trash things like soccer but, really, just saying Rossi refers to the motogp star every time.
As a red blooded american I hope in short order when someone hears Rossi they will only think of the American F1 world champion.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
He's hoping for the pipe dream of Alexander Rossi scoring a solid ride and becoming champion.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Well Valencia went about as expected. Marquez on Lorenzo's tire the entire race, no moves made. The closer Dani got the closer Marquez got to Lorenzo.

Lame as shit. Was hoping Dani would just hit Marquez and put Rossi in 2nd for the win.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Marquez had no intention of winning that race and it would've been the greatest moment in racing history if he'd have taken him and Pedrosa out. Odd how aggressive he was there and at no other time in the race, or was it .Rossi needs to stop whining about it though, Lorenzo fucking smoked him the entire last part of the series.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Marquez had no intention of winning that race and it would've been the greatest moment in racing history if he'd have taken him and Pedrosa out. Odd how aggressive he was there and at no other time in the race, or was it .Rossi needs to stop whining about it though, Lorenzo fucking smoked him the entire last part of the series.
Lorenzo and Marquez are legitimately very fast. Faster than Rossi at this point. About this there can be no argument.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, maybe Red Bull has a deal after all? Sounding like an off-spec Renault power unit that they can customise to their liking and call their own. They'll have to take care of the MGU h,k stuff themselves, but should be enough to keep them in the series?

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Toro Rosso seems to be going with a 2015 Ferrari engine (this year's for next year) in 2016 so that will be interesting. Especially as heir Marko was insisting that they were all or nothing (Toro Rosso and Red Bull). It would suck to lose four cars and drivers next year. Even if it's these whining bastards.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And just read now that Renault is that much closer to inking the deal. What are we at now, 99.99999% lol. New team will drop the Lotus name, so if you are a Lotus fan, TWO MORE RACES.

Lewis may miss Brazil for personal reasons? Oh no... what the fuck does he care anyway.

Oh, and Texas state government is currently fucking Austin over the GP. So maybe no more COTA races after this last one. What a joke. In fact, this recent race was not even really supposed to happen but the promoters guilted the powers that be into letting it continue due to so many previous and existing commitments. But no such luck for next year it seems the way things stand. This makes me sad.