F1 2015 Season

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Do they deny him the good coke in some countries or what?
His bike is constantly dreaming up new ways to kill him. All the hondas are like that this year.

BTW, out of a fantastic motoGP year, last weekend's oz race was amazing. Recommend grabbing it.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
His bike is constantly dreaming up new ways to kill him. All the hondas are like that this year.

BTW, out of a fantastic motoGP year, last weekend's oz race was amazing. Recommend grabbing it.
Here:MOTOGP 2015 18 OCT PHILIP ISLAND CIRCUIT

Probably the only circuit the concessions granted Ducatis could shine at. Everywhere else, too many turns and their hilarious power advantage falls apart on because they just can't seem to turn.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Here:MOTOGP 2015 18 OCT PHILIP ISLAND CIRCUIT

Probably the only circuit the concessions granted Ducatis could shine at. Everywhere else, too many turns and their hilarious power advantage falls apart on because they just can't seem to turn.
I used to watch World Superbike and the Ducatis were given hilarious advantages there too, then Honda built a V-twin (RC51?) so they could play with the same rules then it got nerfed into the ground because the Honda was pulling like 10 bike lengths on everyone every straight.

Why the fuck does Ducati get these advantages?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Because they've been historically awful at MotoGP and Italian bias.

It was a fantastic race regardless.

Go see Hitting the Apex and see how bad Ducati was back in 2010 when Stoner left and Rossi was riding on them.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Anybody else think Marquez basically turned into Rossi? I'm kind of a Rossi fanboy but Marquez seemed overly aggressive the whole race, and looked like he turned into Rossi and Rossi just put his knee out and happened to hit the brake lever. Starting from the back in Valencia basically gifts the championship to Lorenzo.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Doesn't matter, Rossi clearly did it to run him off line which is frowned upon. Marquez is a fucking douche, no argument from me, but Rossi fucked up. He didn't mean for him to crash but Marquez, because he's a stubborn asshole, would rather turn into Rossi's bike than brake to avoid being run off the track.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't matter, Rossi clearly did it to run him off line which is frowned upon. Marquez is a fucking douche, no argument from me, but Rossi fucked up. He didn't mean for him to crash but Marquez, because he's a stubborn asshole, would rather turn into Rossi's bike than brake to avoid being run off the track.
I'm sure thats true, thats how race control saw it. Since Rossi ran Marquez off the line anything that happens afterwards is Rossi's fault. I can maybe get behind that too but I think Marquez has to avoid causing the collision in that case. He should have let Rossi just run him right off the circuit and then he would have gotten penalized for that, rather than running into him. Hindsight is obviously 20/20 but..

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I shed no tears for Marquez for sure. Hes the dirtiest rider I've ever seen and been the cause of more than a few riders crashing over the past 5 years. Even on the way his first title he rammed Lorenzo in Catalunya to finish second and gain the 4 points he won the title by and later hit Pedrosa from behind to mathematically eliminate him from contention.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I shed no tears for Marquez for sure. Hes the dirtiest rider I've ever seen and been the cause of more than a few riders crashing over the past 5 years. Even on the way his first title he rammed Lorenzo in Catalunya to finish second and gain the 4 points he won the title by and later hit Pedrosa from behind to mathematically eliminate him from contention.
Marquez makes some amazing but risky moves, I just started watching MotoGP again this year and some of the shit he does is out of this world. But if you go back and watch the 2-3 laps before Rossi punted Marquez Rossi had to avoid him like 5+ times while Marquez was steaming forward out of control. I would've rather Race Control penalized Rossi 7 points and let him start wherever he qualifies in Valencia rather than fucking up the Championship the way they did.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
It ruined the suspense of the title chase. Let them race to decide who wins. It will be interesting to see what Rossi does in protest of his back row start because he definitely won't line up and politely finish 6th or 7th. He'll make a point of making a point.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Was there live for the fourth straight year to see a phenomenal race in Austin. So fucking slick, tons of hydroplaning on turn 11. Loved the race, real race of skill. Hamilton's conservative attitude towards the track paid off. Nico probably just wants to leave society for awhile.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So jealous! Couldn't go this year because of work schedule and was thinking it worked out well for me over the first two days. But then the race... epic.

Crazy how the weather is even more fukd this weekend.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was there live for the fourth straight year to see a phenomenal race in Austin. So fucking slick, tons of hydroplaning on turn 11. Loved the race, real race of skill. Hamilton's conservative attitude towards the track paid off. Nico probably just wants to leave society for awhile.
CSm0TlbWEAA10W6.jpg

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I've never seen Rosberg get so much love from a crowd. He's sort of hard to relate to being a rich white kid, but the mexicans were singing his name and stuff.