F1 2015 Season

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ricciardo has already gone through his first engine for the year. Not a good start and that just bolsters the frustration and suspicion of the Renault engines. Man, I am depending on him to put the fight to Lewis and Nico but its not going to happen with grid penalties if this keeps up.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It really is too bad the Marussias were grounded because their pace this year should be on par with Button/Alonzo/Mag. Malaysia will be most intetesting!

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So GVG gets 15 million Euros for standing up to the mess that is Monisha Kaltenborn. I wonder what Sutil has planned since he is certainly more of an asshole in general and you'd think he'd have been the one to go after her first.

Why the hell would they sign four contracts, looking each driver in the eyes shaking their hands energetically, knowing full well two of those guys were being blatantly lied to. It wasnt like they were tentative contracts. Talk about evil business dealings. The arrogance is astonishing, even for F1.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Germany off the calender for this year. Wow. No races from early July to the end of August now. Really astonishing considering such strong German showing over the ladt 5 years what with Vettel and Mercedes.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Germany off the calender for this year. Wow. No races from early July to the end of August now. Really astonishing considering such strong German showing over the ladt 5 years what with Vettel and Mercedes.
This is easily the largest sham of a season I have ever seen, and that goes for any motorsport. I'm amazed that Todt still has a job, because he's been asleep at the wheel since day one.

The sport is being run by feckless children.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah this season can allready go and fuck itself. That was a fast one for me.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
15 million wow. I wonder if he will actually get any of it.

I'm betting he goes to the back of a long list of creditors. If they were shifty enough to take money from 4 drivers I doubt they will ever pay up.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
So GVG gets 15 million Euros for standing up to the mess that is Monisha Kaltenborn. I wonder what Sutil has planned since he is certainly more of an asshole in general and you'd think he'd have been the one to go after her first.

Why the hell would they sign four contracts, looking each driver in the eyes shaking their hands energetically, knowing full well two of those guys were being blatantly lied to. It wasnt like they were tentative contracts. Talk about evil business dealings. The arrogance is astonishing, even for F1.
Supposedly he brought 8 million euro's across in sponsorship as a condition of his seat (same as a lot of lower tier drivers have to do), going to assume all the drivers did and Monisha tried to scam the two that brought the most money with them expecting to not have to give it back when she told them they wouldn't be driving this year.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Alonso's press talk was enlightening. So much stuff about steering and sensors that nobody at McLaren even bothered to mention.

They really suck at talking to the public.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Someone in Hamilton's team clenched so hard when he came out of pit lane.

Math. Not even once.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Tickets secured for the fourth straight USGP (which is nowhere near as exciting thanks to the v6 change).