F1 2015 Season

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Jenson & Jessy got robbed
frown.png

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Poor Pirelli taking it in the balls again. I hate seeing these drivers demand tires that they can run out of spec for pressure and camber and direction, while withstanding kerbs and off track driving. Did Vettel complete a lap within the lines even once on Sunday?

Also, you'll notice Nigel Mansell had no risk of blowout from exceeding track limits at Spa. Those giant kerbs were a pretty good deterrant to keeping it within the lines!

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And once again, what the FUCK is going on with McLaren? My God. What a complete waste of money having Alonzo and Button in those cars. That Honda engine still sounds goddamned awful, they still don't have a title sponsor and their cred nosedives with each race.

Fernando must be torn between weighing the big bags of money against the complete humiliation and utter failure of his decision. Button's biggest fear today would be that one of those Mission Impossible cat burglars fiddled with more than his wife's ring finger while they were out cold.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
My theory is that the honda power unit is amazing, made with giant robots piloted by high school girls.

However all of the instructions are in japanese, so the mclaren guys are accidentally using the lowest power setting.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My theory is that the honda power unit is amazing, made with giant robots piloted by high school girls.

However all of the instructions are in japanese, so the mclaren guys are accidentally using the lowest power setting.
God, I hope you're right at this point. A saving grace would be if it transformed into a robot sprinting through the field smashing and tossing the other teams aside. Well, except Ferrari of course.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I see Renault is almost done aquiring, or re-aquiring Lotus, which wasn't really Lotus of course. But regardless, the cars and equipment are outta the bailiff's hands and things look a LOT more stable for Grosjean and Co.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I guess the Lotus/Renault deal is still not done, only a couple days from Monza. Sad. Keeping my nuts crossed.

Also sad that Bernie said again that Monza can go away with no problems. He doesn't even care if the grandstands are empty - or removed - as long as the TV revenue keeps coming in. Hmm. Gay.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unfortunately, there is no amount of Pastor sauce that will fix this. No matter how thick we spread it.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jenson 4 laps FP2...
Fucking Honda are absolutely abysmal.

Nice to see Seb running high though. Also great to see 350+ kilomiles per hour on the main straight. Whoop!

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I use usenet to get my goodies. Sometimes prompt, sometimes takes 2 or 3 days.

BTW, motogp bikes are starting to experiment with aero. They are really fast machines but they can't brake very good at all. I could see them really cutting their braking distance if they sink a few hundred mil into wind tunnel / cfd.

Ducati started it at the beginning of the season, now Yamaha are trying it:
rrr_img_109563.jpg

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, based on GPS data and other applicable acceleration/power measuring techniques used at Monza, the estimate for the Honda shitbox power unit is that it's down THREE HUNDRED HORSEPOWER from the Mercedes. Oh my...