Faceless - Recruiting for Selo Server

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Ugh. Been wanting to come back and play eq for a while now. Might have to hit your discord up. Hnnnngh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sounds like you guys will be fielding about 4 raids so a lot of people!

edit: as someone who may not even get to play untill monday night i'm super jealous =\

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

edit: as someone who may not even get to play untill monday night i'm super jealous =\

All about hedging for the future, as you will probably lose 40-50% in first few weeks alone :p Especially as its two servers this time and both are now attractive options.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist

We're going to end up with 45 groups rushing to 60 by launch. I think it will be our largest launch force ever.

• 1Like

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
We announced our item tier list for our DKP system and a neat ingame addon to allow you to see the whole list in game along with links to alla today. Still time to join an organized team of professionals!

Last edited:

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
We announced our item tier list for our DKP system and a neat ingame addon to allow you to see the whole list in game along with links to alla today. Still time to join an organized team of professionals!

This was pretty impressive. You guys literally built like plugins to enhance to raiding experience.

It’s incredibly organized. Nice work!

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
You guys still accepting new members? I've tried with no luck to get a tag from several officers

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
All the jabbing aside between Faceless and Amtrak, I have to say that I really liked Faceless from the short time I was there on Selo.

I left because my static group decided they weren't hardcore enough to keep up the raiding schedule, and left to join less hardcore guilds. Seeing as I had played with these people through Agnarr and Coirnav, I followed them. Then some time later, we stopped playing together all together lol.

For those who care, I was Zippie 60 Wizard of Faceless. Zippie is now retired, and I play on the Mangler server as Mugh 45 Shaman.

Even though Amtrak beat Faceless to AH, I have to say that Faceless was the single most organized guild I have ever been part of in EverQuest. On top of that, I never once heard an officer be a duchebag to anyone on any raid. They were super classy. Mad props to Faceless. I hope you guys make a good showing for Planes of Power.

Good luck Faceless. Mad props! I'll be watching from the sidelines cheering yall on!

• 1Like