Faceless - Recruiting for Selo Server

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I like the Luclin start. It's different than what we've gotten before and you're pretty forced to go back and do at least some Velious in order to actually beat it which makes the race somewhat interesting as it opens up a lot of different strategies for how to gear up a guild ASAP in order to tackle the big bads of Luclin.

Let’s be honest though everyone outside of emp is largely a pushover

xeg_is

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is this the same Faceless that abandons their lives at the start of each xpac in order to be the "first" to kill 20 year old end game content with 72 people?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Is this the same Faceless that abandons their lives at the start of each xpac in order to be the "first" to kill 20 year old end game content with 72 people?

Interested?

eye 1.gif

eye 2.gif
eye 4.gif

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Perfect, but no phones, no need for distractions, just unplug them and remove from immediate area.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

"Abandons their lives" for 3 days usually on a weekend.

Not nearly as dramatic as you're making it sound.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
"Abandons their lives" for 3 days usually on a weekend.

Not nearly as dramatic as you're making it sound.
Cmon bro. Everyone knows we poop in socks while our mom is warming up the hotpockets

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
A lot of us work jobs that have paid time off as part of the benefit package. When you blow through content at record paces you don't really retreat from the world for very long. Efficiency of time spent is very important to us.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Told my boss I was taking sick leave. He asked if I was ok. Told him I have "Internet Gaming Addiction", there was an EverQuest TLP going live, and handed him some articles and a leave request.

He kicked me out of his office.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

xeg_is

Golden Knight of the Realm
72 people can zerg just about anything with halfway decent raid leadership. So really the only major constraint on your ability to progress is time (or your benefit package). It would be impressive if, instead of recruiting a pile of bodies for Selos, you recruited a select or exclusive 48 and still finished first.

• 1EyeRoll

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It would be impressive if, instead of recruiting a pile of bodies for Selos, you recruited a select or exclusive 48 and still finished first.
Recruiting a pile of Michael Jordans, pal... get it straight the first time.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
72 people can zerg just about anything with halfway decent raid leadership. So really the only major constraint on your ability to progress is time (or your benefit package). It would be impressive if, instead of recruiting a pile of bodies for Selos, you recruited a select or exclusive 48 and still finished first.

In later expansions you would be significantly better off taking a select group of 18-36 people depending on the content, due to requiring flags or keys. But you'd also want the other 36+ people to be helping key/flag these people out. However, a lot of people take not being picked pretty personally so it would be difficult to pull off.