Faceless - Recruiting for Selo Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
They're a great group for sure. I did my best to hang with them on Agnarr and I just recently joined due to my work schedule on Selos. I'm hoping to run PoP with them at the very least but my schedule simply isn't slowing down when it typically does this time of year.

Very organized and always seemed fair-minded and transparent as well. In the MMO guild scope, those are not always givens. If something happens and work does not allow me to jump on board as planned, I'll be cheering as well. Agnarr was absolutely some of the best moments for me in my MMO career.

deev

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is there much going on during EU times in Faceless? The only EU guild on the server seems to be, how do I put this, not very good...

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Is there much going on during EU times in Faceless? The only EU guild on the server seems to be, how do I put this, not very good...

Krim's GDKP raids are about that time? 11am CST.

Dunno what content they are doing now, I've been out of town for two weeks

Zaide

TLP Idealist
POR launches next week, it's the perfect time to come catch up. Especially if you want to play a Shaman, Beastlord or Cleric.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
POR launches next week, it's the perfect time to come catch up. Especially if you want to play a Shaman, Beastlord or Cleric.

WB Zaide. As far as POR goes, you'd be better off saying "TSS launches in a little over a month"...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
WB Zaide. As far as POR goes, you'd be better off saying "TSS launches in a little over a month"...

Thanks bro!

TBH I think PoR will be alright for one month, any longer would really suck though.

In other news, offering free PL to any new or old pals who care to come main a Beastlord, Shaman or Cleric.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wife and I are playing again but not Hardcore. My main has always been a Beastlord. I did not even notice that this forum has 2 Guilds on Selos. I guess that is the server to join. It has been.....a while(Decade+), since I played. It was the game my wife and I have always enjoyed together. You guys still recruiting or has it fallen off?

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
Wife and I are playing again but not Hardcore. My main has always been a Beastlord. I did not even notice that this forum has 2 Guilds on Selos. I guess that is the server to join. It has been.....a while(Decade+), since I played. It was the game my wife and I have always enjoyed together. You guys still recruiting or has it fallen off?

Send Frankthebank a tell ingame. I know he deals with a lot of their recruiting now and they have not stopped picking up new players that want to raid. I know there's no raid attendance requirement, so you don't have to be concerned about extremely high playtime.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am guessing they only recruit max level. It will be a while before I get there. I sent the person a /tell, they responded but nothing else.

I got with the person and got into the guild. Now just need to level.

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am guessing they only recruit max level. It will be a while before I get there. I sent the person a /tell, they responded but nothing else.

I got with the person and got into the guild. Now just need to level.
Taking your time to level, and figure it all out, and then get some gear along the way is probably the best way to do it. I have friends on the server with lots of boxes, and got power leveled to 70 (75 is max as of today with TSS expansion launch), and so now I'm max level, without any gear so I can't actually do anything. Lol. and with expansions opening so fast, it'll be 2 expansions go by before you actually get caught up. It's crazy fast.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got into Faceless and got a little help from a couple of players. The guild is a friendly bunch and guild chat actually occurs. My BST is 46th and climbing. A lot of changes have occurred. I was most surprised by the lack of a corpse run to recover body items. XP on Selos is faster which is a good thing since getting groups at this level is pretty much not happening. New expansion that is supposed to add Hot Zones and Bonus XP? I am not sure what the Bonus XP is about. I am enjoying it. It is a nice trip down memory lane with my wife(When she can play).

I guess Zaide no longer plays or is on Holiday.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I got into Faceless and got a little help from a couple of players. The guild is a friendly bunch and guild chat actually occurs. My BST is 46th and climbing. A lot of changes have occurred. I was most surprised by the lack of a corpse run to recover body items. XP on Selos is faster which is a good thing since getting groups at this level is pretty much not happening. New expansion that is supposed to add Hot Zones and Bonus XP? I am not sure what the Bonus XP is about. I am enjoying it. It is a nice trip down memory lane with my wife(When she can play).

I guess Zaide no longer plays or is on Holiday.

I just didn't respond to your PM because I had already answered your question in the old Amtrak thread where I listed all the active Selo guilds for you. Glad you joined, and hope you enjoy the server, you're joining at a good time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just curious if any of you have run into a guy named Pedruin? He is an old buddy that I have lost touch with and I know he loved EQ.

Last edited: