Fake People: CGI/AI IPs for hire

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I like how they even got the "dead eye" look right in those fake Instagram models.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
There’s also these weird hungry child commercials where they combines a bunch of kids faces and made an AI. I think I’ve seen one about DUI deaths too but not sure. Maybe they’d like to do some Doritos commercials idk.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I am still shocked by the popularity of the whole vtuber thing. I think Chysamere Chysamere was a big fan of these things. I feel like I am too much of a boomer for it, everyone I have seen acts almost like a young kid but maybe that's the appeal to some.

Then again there is a lot of things I am too boomer to get.

Someone needs to introduce this man to Veibae

• 4Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Someone needs to introduce this man to Veibae

1637686935074.png

People understand theres zero difference between the two right?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
almost all the dudes in the watching the "vrtuber" are typing 1handed. Its a dressed up camshow.
It’s a cartoon versus a live whore tho.

Just because there’s a dude cranking it doesn’t mean they’re the same images is what I’m saying.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This thread should be in the shawS

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Erony

Blackwing Lair Raider

Looks almost real. Hand movement can be done better.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well this is fucking wild, and pretty much what I am talking about. The tech is getting insane, it won't be long until as I said companies just invent people and trademark them. It's pretty surreal even if dipshit retard faggots wanna pretend we're talking about Jim Hensons muppet babies.

• 1Like

xaivius

Freelance Kwisatz-Haderach
<Gold Donor>
almost all the dudes in the watching the "vrtuber" are typing 1handed. Its a dressed up camshow.

Eh, while there is a contingent of 'virtual camwhores' like Veibae and Project Melody (hell, most of VShojo), The eastern agencies seem to be going with the 'variety streaming with an anime girl' MO. Due to the decreasing costs to build a model, especially for those with skills and talents in Art, I've seen an explosion of streamers moving over to live2d/3d avatars, as well as independents springing up. Not saying people aren't simping, just that vtubers essentially seem to be the next evolution in streaming. I've seen a few independents talk about the benefits of not having to worry about personal appearance or lighting, camera angles, all that bullshit on the visual angle.

And seeing as this looks like Booze turned this thread into a rabbit hole thread, more vtubers need the ability to throw shit at them:

EDIT: And just because I enjoy this clip for the edits:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Weebs of a different flavor, not sure I see what's exceptional about this vtuber shit.
Just allows the women to be whores without getting naked. So the women involved are less degenerate, the males are more so because they’re jerking it to a cartoon. Role reversal!

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well this is fucking wild, and pretty much what I am talking about. The tech is getting insane, it won't be long until as I said companies just invent people and trademark them. It's pretty surreal even if dipshit retard faggots wanna pretend we're talking about Jim Hensons muppet babies.

Dude this is fake as fuck. You’re iq 70 if you can’t see that.

• 1GreNeg

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Eh, while there is a contingent of 'virtual camwhores' like Veibae and Project Melody (hell, most of VShojo), The eastern agencies seem to be going with the 'variety streaming with an anime girl' MO. Due to the decreasing costs to build a model, especially for those with skills and talents in Art, I've seen an explosion of streamers moving over to live2d/3d avatars, as well as independents springing up. Not saying people aren't simping, just that vtubers essentially seem to be the next evolution in streaming. I've seen a few independents talk about the benefits of not having to worry about personal appearance or lighting, camera angles, all that bullshit on the visual angle.

And seeing as this looks like Booze turned this thread into a rabbit hole thread, more vtubers need the ability to throw shit at them:

EDIT: And just because I enjoy this clip for the edits:

Wait there is an Anime Alex Jones?

img.png