Fall 2012 Anime Thread

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
those two bitches are so annoying for sure. They get better, like Yoko, and it becomes clear
that they would both play important roles in her court.
all these characters' past experiences are building their expertise and why their expertise are believable. Powerful shit. chinese lore to the face. Without this, you might get Oda Nobuna which is an anime about loli and collecting experts.

I read RC review couple times, but I didn't notice anything that was off the chart or unfactual. mmm..

Golt_sl

shitlord
So many great moments in it. Loved the way they handled the snow duel, that was the high point of the episode for me.
Loved the Century Slayer part of the episode, one of my fav of the series. Really get the feel of how Guts is on another level than everyone, even Griffith at that point.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
K - stupid and pointless to the very end. Nothing but a bunch of good art and animation with no story/plot to back it....I wonder if Kubo had a hand in this.

SekaiX_sl

shitlord
Jormungand - Finished it and really enjoyed it.
SAO - I don't know how you guys finished it. It's so god damn slow. But I'll watch it to the end.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just finished SAO, was actually pretty happy with the whole thing, there was alot of the soap opera crap in there that was kind of filler, but at least they wrapped up the ending, got a pretty dark in the 24th episode. Gonna give Twelve Kingdom a shot next and grab the 2 berserk movies, sounds like they are at least as good as the show.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Code breaker was mediocre until the final 2 episodes when shit got real. Sadly i doubt they could keep it as good as that for a duration so i guess its ok that its over....for now.