Fall 2013 Anime Thread

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Is gundam build fighters not on crunchyroll?
I've been wanting to watch some gundam but haven't seen shit since 00, and i see that motherfucker has the astray red frame in it. Do want.

Paying 7 bucks to watch old shows, pffft fuck crunchyroll~
GundamInfo - YouTube

All on Youtube, legit.

Well, it's leagues fucking better than Gundam AGE, thoughanythingwould be. Remains to be seen if it'll turn out to be better than 00 (it could). Definitely not better than SEED, but nothing Gundam is.
SeeD is a second-rate clone of Wing, which was a second-rate clone of UC. Plus the series rank goes Turn A > G Gundam > UC >>>>> Everything else >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SeeD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AGE

As any fule kno.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Lelouch! What the fuck are you doing?

So i was watching Akito episode 2

20mins in and im thinking "i waited how long for this?"
30mins in and im surfing the net
40mins in and the battles finally start

Inbetween 40mins and 60 mins the word "Die" is said 200 times and sht hits the fan at whch im mad that this is an OVA series and not a regular season show - and serious ....Lelouch.....what the fuck?
Akito the Exiled is set between Season 1 and Season 2 of Code Geass. That's why you see Lelouch, it's basically the shit he was doing in between there.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Sword Art Online II announced.
I came,...i saw and i came again.

Akito the Exiled is set between Season 1 and Season 2 of Code Geass. That's why you see Lelouch, it's basically the shit he was doing in between there.
Time to rewatch them all and then slip Akito in the middle so it all makes sense.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
60 minutes in and SAO Extra Edition is still a glorified clip episode.
The very ending (about an episode length) is new material but it may as well be filler (didn't read the graphic novels so i can't confirm but it doesn't really move the plot). This is definitely good for reviewing sword art online though.

Now one thing I'm worried about SW 2 is what are they going to use to build tension? Aincrad had the ultimate plot device being a death game affecting the real world, the second part had him desperately trying to find and possibly free/re-unite Asuna, but what now??!?!??!?

We might not have the same tension if the game world has no consequences.

Sean_sl

shitlord
gotta milk that shit for money.
There's still a SHITLOAD of Light Novel material to animate. We only got the first 4 volumes which cover the Aincrad (1-2) and Fairy Dance (3-4) arcs. There's currently 13 volumes out, so there's at least 9 more volumes to do.

5-6: Phantom Bullet
7: Mother's Rosario
8: Early and Late
9: Alicization Beginning
10: Alicization Running
11: Alicization Turning
12: Alicization Rising
13: Alicization Dividing

And there's more to come!

Sean_sl

shitlord
Also I really fucking hope this Vita game that's coming out in 2014 in Japan gets localized for a NA release:

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
That actually looks pretty cool - but i'll likely never own a handheld beyond my ipad of nexus tab.

Needless

Toe Sucker
GundamInfo - YouTube

All on Youtube, legit.

SeeD is a second-rate clone of Wing, which was a second-rate clone of UC. Plus the series rank goes Turn A > G Gundam > UC >>>>> Everything else >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SeeD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AGE

As any fule kno.
Sweet i'll check this out tonight, maybe check out sword art online as well since i see it on crunchyroll

+1 if i could!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sword Harem Online.
yea wtf, no homo, but where the fuck are the guys?, and why is he just carrying girls around, otherwise it looks like the most kickass fighting dating sim made. if it gets localized i might just have to buy a vita then. (have every handheld but vita)

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Lots of new information with the latest Log Horizon. It actually makes sense of how an MMO can handle respawns and such in a world and why players lose xp on death. It all just fits so perfectly. I just keep wanting more!

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, I really like how Log Horizon is playing out. This episode made me ponder too (given the time speed up in-game) how old some of my characters might be in their given worlds. /shudder

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I really like how Log Horizon is playing out. This episode made me ponder too (given the time speed up in-game) how old some of my characters might be in their given worlds. /shudder
There's some known ages here:Log Horizon Wiki

And here:http://myanimelist.net/anime/17265/L...zon/characters

Shiroe -23
Akatsuki - 20
Touya - 14
Minori - 14
Isuzu - 17
Marielle - 28

Nyanta is supposed to be in his 30-40s. Henrietta is an accountant IRL and probably late 20s, since she's RL friends with Marielle.