Fall 2013 Anime Thread

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Caught up to ep 11 of Samurai Flamenco. I did not know that it was possible for a show to jump the shark multiple fucking times.
The first time I was like okay thing thing is also violent and killing cops so we can consider it somewhat serious even if it's ridiculous. Then boom it went full retard. I haven't bothered since the Flamengers episode.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
After every time I watch a final episode for an anime I ask myself why I do so. There's been like, 5 where the final Episode didn't blow goats. At best it's just bad. At worst, it negates the entire point of the body of the series. Most of the time it's just "hedge our bets in hopes of a sequel" instead of creating a logical and satisfying story arc.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I think Arpeggio of Blue Steel is done with its season (12 episodes only ?). It was pretty good although I thought the ending may be rushed but if it's over I thought it was a decent finish.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Every time an episode of Log Horizon ends I think, why, why does it have to end. This may actually be my favorite anime this season.

O_T

Trakanon Raider
wtf indeed.
I've been on the verge of dropping this all season because it's been kinda slow, then they introduce an interesting char and bam. I guess another season has been announced so hopefully we get a resolution to what happened.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I've been on the verge of dropping this all season because it's been kinda slow, then they introduce an interesting char and bam. I guess another season has been announced so hopefully we get a resolution to what happened.
There's a whole ton left to animate still, so yeah there's still a lot more left to tell.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
A further note: Gundam Build Fighters continues being the best Gundam show in over a dozen years.
Better than 00? Dafuq

Its good, but its not THAT good. The possible actual story part of the show is just developing and its like 12 episodes in. It has potential since its one of the more unique variations of the Gundam universe in use.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
May give Build Fighters a look then; was somewhat interested in it but wanted to hear some opinions first.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Better than 00? Dafuq

Its good, but its not THAT good. The possible actual story part of the show is just developing and its like 12 episodes in. It has potential since its one of the more unique variations of the Gundam universe in use.
Well, it's leagues fucking better than Gundam AGE, thoughanythingwould be. Remains to be seen if it'll turn out to be better than 00 (it could). Definitely not better than SEED, but nothing Gundam is.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */- that fucking shit. I honestly like this Gundam quite a bit, its nice and light and kind of fun to watch. However perhaps im just bitter over the lack of Unicorn in my life.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is gundam build fighters not on crunchyroll?
I've been wanting to watch some gundam but haven't seen shit since 00, and i see that motherfucker has the astray red frame in it. Do want.

Paying 7 bucks to watch old shows, pffft fuck crunchyroll~

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Lelouch! What the fuck are you doing?

So i was watching Akito episode 2

20mins in and im thinking "i waited how long for this?"
30mins in and im surfing the net
40mins in and the battles finally start

Inbetween 40mins and 60 mins the word "Die" is said 200 times and sht hits the fan at whch im mad that this is an OVA series and not a regular season show - and serious ....Lelouch.....what the fuck?