Fall 2013 Anime Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dropped the ball then, Funi has it at noon Tuesdays for their schedule.

edit: 8 hours late, figures.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I get this sometimes. Or if I am looking at a series, I am pushed to the next episode even though I am currently in the middle of one.
Yep, that's been happening to me lately too. Haven't found any solutions despite tweaking my flash settings.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There's some ongoing bug I think with Chrome and flash - it renders me unable to fullscreen any video in Chrome, though if I load it up in any other browser I have no problems whatsoever. It's been this way for a while now, but Google has commented saying it's up to Adobe to patch the fix for it. /shrug

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Im lovin me some Log Horizon. Building an actual world while using mmo terminology is pretty amazing. Their gonna have to eventually explain the apocalypse and what happened in the real world eventually. This series is just really intriguing.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I made the crunchyroll jump tonight. Clicked on attack on titan, thought might as well give it a try. HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING!!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Attack on titan is so fucking good, it could probably succeed as a prime time TV show in the us.

Something thats good, but will only appeal to anime nerds is kill la kill. I love Ragyo Kiryuin in that series so much. Her song, her design. Cant wait for more.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kind of feel like Outbreak Company would need more than a single episode for the resolution but that might depend on how it ends up. We all knew it was coming but will there be a true final boss or some optimistic ending

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So finished attack on titan...um...are we getting more? Because if it really ends there...well fuck that.

Kaio

In that desperation I had a glimmer of hope, the manga...but i have gone through all the released chapters and there is nothing but more waiting now.

Kaio

For such a non-action packed and suspenseful anime I'm always looking forward to the next episode. Perhaps it's just the world-building is that interesting and seeing how they work around this new environment.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fuck.

I want to play Log Horizon.
You want to PLAY Eldar Tale, you want to BE IN Log Horizon. Nerd.
smile.png

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Been a while since I enjoyed an anime as much as log horizon, it's like it's both what an ANIME should be like and also what a MMO should be like. It's only 24 ep ?
frown.png