Fall 2013 Anime Thread

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Yes, it simulcasts almost every show except the ones Funimation gets (which is 2-3 shows per season).

I don't download anime anymore since I've been using Crunchyroll - just watch it through their app on my PS3.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yes, it simulcasts almost every show except the ones Funimation gets (which is 2-3 shows per season).

I don't download anime anymore since I've been using Crunchyroll - just watch it through their app on my PS3.
Thx mate.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Occasionally hulu will get a show or two and sometimes a japanese site does the english subbed simulcast but otherwise CR + Funi cover most of the season.

Make sure to go into Email Subscriptions and Notification Settings so you will avoid getting crushed on email spam.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm confident we're going to see a paradigm shift of some sort in Kill la Kill after the next few episodes (once all the members have been defeated), similar to that of TTGL with the generals and the Spiral King. There's a lot more thematic depth to this show than the crazy art and action will let you believe, and not just a bunch of fanservice thrown in for kicks. One of the reasons TTGL was genius for me.
The boss chick stated something in the last episode or two about building an army to change the world. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryuko and her team up in the end to become rivals while fighting a greater power. A bit like Videl and Kamina/Simon from TTGL.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Occasionally hulu will get a show or two and sometimes a japanese site does the english subbed simulcast but otherwise CR + Funi cover most of the season.
Also if you really want to support the industry, a much bigger portion of the money paid to sites like Crunchyroll go towards the people who make anime than say buying a DVD/Blu-Ray.

There's a reason pretty much every major studio has signed on with Crunchyroll to license their shows - they are making money.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
The boss chick stated something in the last episode or two about building an army to change the world. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryuko and her team up in the end to become rivals while fighting a greater power. A bit like Videl and Kamina/Simon from TTGL.
Something is coming. Actually, I just want these fights to be over already so I can get some more story development. This is why I hate watching anime that isn't finished.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck there are new episodes of GitS and I wasn't even aware of it.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nisekoi is one of the only harems that I fucking adore. I love the art and I legit do not care who the main guy gets (though if the one shot was any indication I already know.).

Winter is gold. Pretty sure I just watched a trailer for Space Dandy on cartoon network... are they going to air it with subs or? I didn't even bother to see when it was going to air but it seems super fast considering it isn't even playing yet. :|

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cartoon Network won't show any subbed anime ever, if their little blurbs during Adult Swim can be trusted. Wiki says we're getting Space Dandy before Japan.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So I took the plunge with crunchy roll for maximum laziness. Do videos freeze and require reloading for anyone else on windows/chrome.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So I took the plunge with crunchy roll for maximum laziness. Do videos freeze and require reloading for anyone else on windows/chrome.
Yeah, I get this sometimes. Or if I am looking at a series, I am pushed to the next episode even though I am currently in the middle of one.

Log Horizon. The focus on the actual world, and not the combat is shaping up nicely. Forget the guild that walked out of the meeting, but I see them as being the "bad guys" later on.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is there no Tokyo Ravens episode this week or did Funimation just drop the ball?