Fall 2014 Anime Thread

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Well the Wild Hunt part from the manga was pretty disturbing - lots of raping and killing in gruesome ways, so it may have been re-done for that. They weren't really that integral to the story, honestly.

More likely reason is they started animating this episode before the chapters were published, and just have a rough guideline from the Author on how to continue.

Fadaar

That guy
hmm mixed feeling with last episode of akame. They skipped the whole jaeger arc (also they did not show how najenda escaped esdeath), and went directly to the last manga's chapters published. Also they changed completely how the events unfold (lubba and shura deaths for example, skipped the tortures, tatsumi capture etc...), guess when they made the episode it was already past the manga or something.

I prefered how the event unfolded in the manga, made much more sense. It really felt super rushed.
I had hope that maybe Lubba was going to live through the fight and go contrary to the manga. Nope. Where the fuck is chapter 54 by the way? It's been almost a month and it left on such a massive cliffhanger.

Well the Wild Hunt part from the manga was pretty disturbing - lots of raping and killing in gruesome ways, so it may have been re-done for that. They weren't really that integral to the story, honestly.

More likely reason is they started animating this episode before the chapters were published, and just have a rough guideline from the Author on how to continue.
I'm ok with them skipping Wild Hunt. Really wasn't a fan of the arc, even though it did thin the herd a little bit. Still wondering what's going to happen with

Susanoo, since he was supposed to die in the Esdeath fight that... didn't happen. Same with the jaeger Run, he was supposed to die by now as well.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Supposedly we get 2 Parasyte episodes at the same time next week. They're celebrating the movie release.
GwqRzMK.jpg

Not sure if many people only watch their anime on legit platforms here, but if you haven't seen it yet netflix just got The Irregular at Magic Highschool. Getting two episodes of Parasyte this week is awesome.

Also just finished Shiki, which was a pretty good take on the vampire mythos and had some really good morality issues going on with it. Four episodes in to Higurashi and holy fuck what did they do at the end of episode four haha.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
i ve watched both, but i really didnt like the art/drawning style of both. Shiki story was nice, but higurashi was really hard to get in with the reset after each arc (am not really a fan of those type). My personal opinion ofc, but i rate mirai nikki higher than those two (both under art/drawning and story).

Parasyte is really really interesting, the movie will be animated or live action? Hope for the former.

Bout akame manga, no clue, they released nother special few days ago, so prob be nother month before the next chapter (which suck...).

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Parasyte was badass this week. The only other show that had a main character grow this much was Gurren Lagann.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I enjoyed this week's Log Horizon, and it looks like next week is going to be good as well. Aki has evolved after all. Good for her.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah mass pvp inc it seem heh.

I enjoyed today lh, city's raid part was well done, i still think they going super snails pace with the main plot. Vanadis was entertaining as well. Tons of fantasy tho, not enough sci-fi (new gundam does not count, is horrible and so is world trigger)...wtb new season of sidonia please
frown.png

EDIT: ahh fate was top notch as always and full of fights, anyone else getting the vibe that shirou and archer are the same person? i know it cant be possible unless graal (is it the graal who pick which spirt goes to rapresent each class right? then the mage summon the class based on skill/power/luck/item to summon?) can pick heroic spirits from any era, but with the fact of shirou wanted to be a hero, plus that dialogue with caster and between themself, seemed liked they are the same person.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah mass pvp inc it seem heh.

I enjoyed today lh, city's raid part was well done, i still think they going super snails pace with the main plot. Vanadis was entertaining as well. Tons of fantasy tho, not enough sci-fi (new gundam does not count, is horrible and so is world trigger)...wtb new season of sidonia please
frown.png

EDIT: ahh fate was top notch as always and full of fights, anyone else getting the vibe that shirou and archer are the same person? i know it cant be possible unless graal (is it the graal who pick which spirt goes to rapresent each class right? then the mage summon the class based on skill/power/luck/item to summon?) can pick heroic spirits from any era, but with the fact of shirou wanted to be a hero, plus that dialogue with caster and between themself, seemed liked they are the same person.
Something happened when Archer slashed Shirou; you see Archer in that other place (spiritworld?) dissolve, then Rin wakes up as if something happened to Archer. It makes me think that Archer is now a free agent, and maybe Rin got a new Servant?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's looking good. As I watched I had that giddy "Oh shit, somethings going to happen!" delight. Can't wait for next week.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Pretty amazing UBW, and good cliffhanger on SOA also. Vanadis was in typical good fashion and caught up on everything ive put to the side from playing DA:I. Psycho Pass is pretty crazy this season, tho im waiting on Kagami to show up at some point. LH is still going the route of pokemon with less than interesting power ups, but hopefully something happens soon.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Something happened when Archer slashed Shirou; you see Archer in that other place (spiritworld?) dissolve, then Rin wakes up as if something happened to Archer. It makes me think that Archer is now a free agent, and maybe Rin got a new Servant?
Remember who his teacher is? Remember what his super sekrit ability was? Extrapolate!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Its just turned so bland and kiddish - constant explanations and uninteresting plot and development - if last season was just passable this is just subpar so far.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is fantastic. If you haven't been watching it, give it a shot. worth.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Really? never really seen a music anime i dont think - closest thing was Skip Beat and maybe Angel Beats?