Fall 2014 Anime Thread

velk

Trakanon Raider
I can't wait to watch Kirito destroy half a raid group.
Meh, Yukki already owned their tank, so it's 40 dps who are hanging around waiting for the clerics to log in so they can raid, should be np, half of them are probably afk and/or jerking off ;p

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is fantastic. If you haven't been watching it, give it a shot. worth.
Totally agree. The animations, drawning, story and music (classical), are really good. Generally not my cup of tea, but id rate as good as barakamon of the past season, even tho barakamon was more on the fun/comic side, while this one goes more on drama part. Anyhow it is indeed worth the watching.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Something happened when Archer slashed Shirou; you see Archer in that other place (spiritworld?) dissolve, then Rin wakes up as if something happened to Archer. It makes me think that Archer is now a free agent, and maybe Rin got a new Servant?
The servants are dependent on the Master's to materialize in this world, often times the Master's will have dreams of their servants past life. This has happened multiple times throughout other works in the series. The scene doesn't have any direct effect on the current world, other then Rin seeing a glimpse of his past.

Fadaar

That guy
Roland
frown.png

Rav8F.gif
Yeah that was pretty fucked up. Must say I didn't see it coming, at least in that way. He got Cage'd.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is fantastic. If you haven't been watching it, give it a shot. worth.
Good suggestion. I downloaded the 1st episode and watched it. Really good. I can see my wife and I really liking this one together. Seeing shows like this makes me wish I were a teenager again, so I could fall for some chick once more with all those hormones/emotions. It sucks at the time, but looking back, I really liked it and wish I had experienced it more.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
akame episode was cool. especially the background music was particulary fitting during the fights. Really curious to see how manga will differ.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So we're now completely caught up on this series. So hooked. I can't wait to hear the next episode. Major crushing on young blonde chick. I guess that's the point, though.
My wife plays piano a little bit, and she REALLY likes that aspect of the show. I like the music but also the character interaction. The humor is enjoyable also.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
He could accelerate to the point that time appeared slow to him.
hmm, i thought the secret ability was excalibur's sheat (item used to summon '''that'' saber), that granted immortality like or super high regenerative power. Shirou's father gave it to him (well it inside him without his knowledge) at the end of zero, and that is why i guess shirou was able to get saber.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I don't remember Emiya's power. What was it again?
Blood magic bullets that destroyed a mage's 'magic circuits' if they tried to defend against them with magic. If he was going to teach the kid any magic at all I can't imagine him not giving him at least some defense against magic, even if he never got around to telling him about it.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Has anyone kept up with terra formars? Igave up on that show cause of the censoring and never looked back.
I've watched the first 3 uncensored episodes thinking we'll get the others in a few days. Now I'm gonna wait for all the eps to release before getting into it.

Gromit

Golden Knight of the Realm
Has anyone kept up with terra formars? Igave up on that show cause of the censoring and never looked back.
The last bunch of eps have been heavy on slaying the roaches instead of black screens of censoring. You're not missing all that much anyway.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't always discover an alien parasyte, ask my fed brother about it, learn they eat people, tell him nothing and confront the thing alone, but when I do I must be a clueless japanese high schooler.

Malkav

French Madman
I don't always discover an alien parasyte, ask my fed brother about it, learn they eat people, tell him nothing and confront the thing alone, but when I do I must be a clueless japanese high schooler.
Yup. Like, most retarded dumbass ever.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Parasyte is hands down the best non battle anime to come out in recent years. This shit is incredible and youd be doing mankind a disservice by not watching it by now.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
haha yeah i groaned at this scene.