Fall 2015 Anime Thread

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Next week is last episode of OPM. So sad.
frown.png
I am so excited! This week's episode was fantastic as usual, especially getting to see Tornado using her abilities again and seeing the minor heroest find a way to defeat the foe they were fighting. And of course, the cliffhanger at the end!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He's no longer One-Punch Man =(

Unless it was 1 punch for his armor, then 1 punch for the boss himself.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Just read that Shokugeki no soma is getting a new season. I am a happy man. Now to hope baby steps returns too ....

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
One Punch Man is just Saitama doing GSP's "I am not impressed with your performance" in every episode, and it is awesome. Sad it ends, but they went through a -ton- of manga issues in 12 episodes. There's generally a lot more buildup for each monster and how strong they are, and then they get to try a bunch of shit on Saitama and he just dodges/blocks/looks confused for multiple panels. Then the eventual one-shot happens, but each fight is like a manga to itself, let alone the other heroes doing their thing, or the story building up what's happening while Saitama is just wandering around lost or confused. This season went through like 2/3 the current released chapters, so probably a bit before we see a second season =|

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'd be happy with filler episodes if they could keep the comedy and whatnot (and not go full retard like some animes do with their filler episodes).

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
All of the episodes of OPM have been fast-paced and relatively self-contained, and that's what I enjoy the most about it. With the exception of the last two episodes and the upcoming finale, every episode has either had a self-contained plot or was just a two-episode arc. If a second season had filler episodes, I would probably enjoy it much less.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
This season went through like 2/3 the current released chapters, so probably a bit before we see a second season =|
It's possible (not likely) that they might go directly from the webcomic, where the next arc is already finished, and have Murata assist with updated concept art.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Been watching Beautiful Bones the past week or so. Definitely liking it, but I tend to enjoy slice of life shows.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still like the Calligraphy show from last season. It was called Barakamon. Very good "slice of life" type of show.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
All this talk of OPM "filler". The entire show is filler. It's a really well done parody of anime in general, with a good enough "story" to make it feel cohesive. "THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM! I'M NOT EVEN OVER 9000 YET! *dead*". It's the Indiana Jones "scimitar-samurai" scene over and over again. And it's fantastic.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Seraph, Calvary, Asterik War, and Haikyuu were decent this weekend - Noragamii is also on a good high. This season may not have been awesome but it did has some consistently good shows.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Haha, that was awesome. The Lord Boros guy was definitely a LSD inspired light show, but the fight was funny. Seeing OPM completely bored with the fight was better. Then him clearing his ears from the moon. I love this show.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It will probably be a little while for another season, since the manga has to get ahead.

Fun to watch it finally animated though.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had thought Noragami stopped at episode 20, but nope...just finished watching up to ep24, great stuff!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Final OPM was awesome as expected. Now that Saitama has experienced some foreign food he is utterly bored to shit by anything domestic.