Fall 2015 Anime Thread

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
God damn that new OPM was everything I'd hoped it would be. That feel when you move so fast everything turns to fucking lava.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Gonna miss OPM. They left a lot of stuff open for another season. Really want to see more of Tornado and the Class A pretty boy, he seems like he could be pretty strong.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit, please follow the golden age arc animes in style. They were the bees knees.

Or just not leave out characters like the Skull Knight who makes -everything- make sense.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
If they redo the anime like how FMA or HxH was redone this will be the best shit for the entire next year and years to come prly.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
So they're gonna redo it for a third time ? I'd rather see a sequel to the movies (unless there isn't one in the manga).

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, the original anime omitted a major character, the Skull Knight. Like he's literally the catalyst for a ton of shit happening in the story, and without him it ends like it did in the original 2000s anime. The Golden Age Arc actually has the character, and if they move forward with them, can progress the story.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah i never read the manga, only seen the original anime so i have no clue who skull knight is.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Basically he's the reason Guts/Casca survive that entire event. And he's shown a few times prior to build up his ability. It's my only complaint about the original early 2ks series; without the skull knight you have no forward progression. The Golden Age arc stuff has him in it, and looks really forward leaning, while maintaining the same art and vocal style of the original.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea maybe they'll finally give anime only watchers, the reason why it's called Berserk in the first place, when you find out...