Fall 2015 Anime Thread

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
aaaaand Charlotte has the first bad ending of the season. Ugh. Fix your eye you stupid twat. Fix your brothers blindness while you're at it!

Fadaar

That guy
Wait it wasn't over after episode 12? It actually seemed like a decent spot to end for a second season.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Wait it wasn't over after episode 12? It actually seemed like a decent spot to end for a second season.
It's a Maeda anime, so of course not. The last episode sure was exciting, but it has frustrating things, unexplained plotlines, and plot holes you could drive a truck though.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
That Charlotte ending was absolute crap. THAT was what we get after all those episodes?

Edit: lol...glad it wasn't just me who thought so.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Updated the original post with the schedule/preview link and image.

Some shows are starting this week.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
That Charlotte ending was absolute crap. THAT was what we get after all those episodes?

Edit: lol...glad it wasn't just me who thought so.
Just a few things I noted...

[07:45] <@Chysamere> I dunno, how about he fixes his fucking eye
[07:45] <@Chysamere> or maybe, you know, FIX HIS BROTHERS BLINDNESS
[07:47] <@Chysamere> plus the final episode should have been like.. an entire fucking season instead of the slice of life stuff we got for the first half
[07:49] <@Chysamere> what was the point of the blind singer?
[07:50] <@Chysamere> why did Nao get beat up halfway through the season?
[07:51] <@Chysamere> so many plot holes
[07:53] <@Chysamere> how is Nao's brother still ok even though he time-lept to before he met the zhiend vocalist

I ranted a bit there.

Also I took this picture today and it reminded me of how pissed off I was.

10012010888_zpsosjmmlzj.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Looks like the new Episodes have started rolling in. I downloaded Noragami Aragoto to watch a little later on tonight. Will reply with a review after the fact.

EDIT: Ok, that didn't hold my attention.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hahaha, you didn't last longer than 2 minutes it seems like

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
ive checked out heavy object. I did read a bit of the novel so i knew what to expect. So far bit neutral, guess ill look at next episode battle and than make up my mind.

velk

Trakanon Raider
ive checked out heavy object. I did read a bit of the novel so i knew what to expect. So far bit neutral, guess ill look at next episode battle and than make up my mind.
I thought the objects were pretty cool, but the retardation of the main character is hard to deal with - the 'omg I might accidentally touch boobs' scene was almost physically painful.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Noragami - good so far, last season and the special were pretty cool, so hopefully more of the same.
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - typical RomCom with fighting type show, animated well though
K S2 - crazy animation, sheesh. Looking forward to more of the usual.
Heavy Object - alright, although I have to admit the seatbelt scene was crazy dumb like people said.
Kagewani - a short show with the "budget" animation type, but was actually decent. It had a horror film type aspect to the first episode, hopefully it keeps that vibe.
Young Black Jack - this show came across pretty bad, and I'd recommend avoiding it. Seriously. Looking at the next episode, that one might be even worse.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Haikyuu is out now. Woo!

And I believe GATE is still going, but I haven't seen the latest episode. I could have sworn that was a Saturday show.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
And I believe GATE is still going, but I haven't seen the latest episode. I could have sworn that was a Saturday show.
GATE will be back in January.

Picked up the new Utawareumono, it starts off like the first show did but apparently its set 10 years in the future in a different setting. Will stick with it.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pretty much what I expected so far from this season, most of the new shows have ranged from mediocre to lame. Some of the established returning shows will be watchable of course like always. Week 2 only has a few shows I'm looking out for still, but overall I wouldn't be surprised if One-Punch ends up as the only good "new" content this season.