Fall 2015 Anime Thread

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Haikyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu first episode got the feels hype train ready!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just watched it - seems pretty legit - its like Gundam meets broken blade? It looks rugged and unlike the other versions of a gundam so far - i dig it.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah man. I haven't actually watched it yet, but the animation is quality. That usually separates the "good" gundam from the bad. This one definitely looks good.
Lately what separates the good Gundam from the bad is whether or not the title has "Build fighters" in it or not.

Please be good. Please please please please.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Haikyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu first episode got the feels hype train ready!

9JyYllu.png

Edit: Got it!

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah haikyu episode was great, cracked me up. New gundam seem rather interesting as well.

Also ive checked out Utawarerumono to see what it was about, and it was a nice surprise. Story is a bit mysterious, random guy wake up in a forest with no memory at all, fantasy setting, good art and animation. Very curious to see how it will progress.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
yeah haikyu episode was great, cracked me up. New gundam seem rather interesting as well.

Also ive checked out Utawarerumono to see what it was about, and it was a nice surprise. Story is a bit mysterious, random guy wake up in a forest with no memory at all, fantasy setting, good art and animation. Very curious to see how it will progress.
The original Utawarerumono was a good watch, so I'm watching this alternate timeline one as well. Definitely has a similar early vibe as the original, with updated art from White Fox and 25 episodes it could end up being a consistently entertaining story. How close it ties into the original series is pretty unknown at this point, but this season is lacking in the epic fantasy genre department so it can't be worse than the 4-5 new rom coms right?

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
hmm, impressed with comet lucifer. The scenes underwater were amazingly done animation wise. Story seem intriguing, and it has mechs. Seem a fantasy/sci fi setting, kinda dig it. will keep watching it.

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
I really hope the Gundam will be good, so far the 1st ep did not disappoint.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where are y'all watching Gundam? It appears the Youtube release is blocked in America.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea i get a FMP vibe from the new Gundam, i think it's been since 00 that i've felt this good about a Gundam series. (build fighters doesn't count, even my wife likes that)

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Badass first episode. Haven't been this pumped for a Gundam series since the first OVA of Unicorn.

Fadaar

That guy
Nyaa is the place to bookmark for anime releases. Just remember to change the dropdown to English translated shows before you search, otherwise you'll have to search through all the languages. Though that can be useful sometimes to see if the raw is out and just waiting on a sub.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Outside of the new Gundam and season 2 of Haikyuu, I haven't touched any of the "new" shows yet. I've been powering through Baby Steps. Finished the first season, and watched the 1st episode of season 2 over my lunch break today. God damn is this an entertaining show. Anime has this way to make sports look interesting to me, and I *NEVER* care about any sports aside from when they're animated.

Kuroko's Basketball, Ace of Diamond, Haikyuu, Baby Steps... So much entertainment. Thanks, anime!