Fall 2016 Anime Thread

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Didn't know this was the Haikyuu specific thread, my bad! I'll make sure to watch every episode of every anime, every week, before I check back in.

Well, only the ones you care about being spoiled for ;)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Holy fuck, that Haikyuu was SUCH a cock tease. I literally shouted "Argh!" when the credits rolled. My wife asked what was wrong.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yep Yep

9NpWEj0.png

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
HAIKYUUuuuuuuu! No idea the significance of the last scene, but who cares. Are there any more episodes this season? That was great.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
HAIKYUUuuuuuuu! No idea the significance of the last scene, but who cares. Are there any more episodes this season? That was great.

Nope that's it and it's pretty much caught up to the manga. We won't get any more progression for at least another year and a half. We may get a few OVAs though.

Last scene meaning below

He's been invited to a special training camp for the best in Japan with an eye towards being put on a national team

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That Haikyuu was right in the feels. Great episode. What is the training camp mentioned?

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Xexx, that's from Keijo!!! The girl with the good hand that massaged everyone to learn their skills. She's a copy cat, and the booty gate is her ability to mimic the abilities of her entire team (everyone she's touched).

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
the gate of bootylon is a reference to gates of Babylon from Fate.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
yeah that was a realllly good episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wasn't thrilled with the latest Keijo, but the show is decent overall. That said, the latest TO BE HERO was sad. At least it leads you to believe it'll be sad. I like the shitty dad and the strange relationship he has with his daughter. I hope it wasn't the end of her.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Good cliffhanger. I think mask dude is the guy whose sister McGillis married. He got the same surgery his subordinate did and is now more machine than man, with a thirst for vengeance.

• 1Like