Fall 2017 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Children of the Whale just changed in a big way. I liked this episode a lot. But yeah, some big stuff happens.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Holy shit. Inuyashiki is just straight evil this week. This kid is a piece of shit.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Ousama Game is officially in the "So bad its good" category. So much unintentional comedy.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Still getting caught up on 3gatsu no Lion. This series is fucking brutal. Half the time it's a plate of slice of life with a side of sadness, but the other half are the other way around.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So.....this is a thing:

Netflix is Spending Much of it's $8 Billion Budget on Original Films and Anime

Netflix has announced new plans to their content creation strategy! Today, the streaming service revealed that they will spend $8 billion towards producing 30 new anime series and 80 original movies in 2018.
Original movies include English, Korean, and Japanese titles as they aim to aggressively expand into South Korea and Japan.

HOLY SHIT... Korean?

Korean???

latest

If Netflix can dole out some cash to a good Korean Studio...

We might finally see some animated Manhwa, which imo is >>> than current manga.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malkav

French Madman
Still getting caught up on 3gatsu no Lion. This series is fucking brutal. Half the time it's a plate of slice of life with a side of sadness, but the other half are the other way around.

Yeah show is pretty sappy but I love it. The art is beautiful. MC definitely is moppy though. And his sister is way out there on the crazy scale.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah show is pretty sappy but I love it. The art is beautiful. MC definitely is moppy though. And his sister is way out there on the crazy scale.

Adopted sister, and yeah, she's as crazy and vindictive as she is hot.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Episode 3 of Black Clover was full of screaming again. But at least the plot continued. Last week was pretty lame, all things considered.

• 1Like

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't know if that's just me, but I feel like shoukoku no altair is getting better.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ToG and/or The Breaker on Netflix would be so amazing.

Edit: This season has been pretty entertaining so far.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Black Clover - Got halfway through the ep and dropped it. Fuck always yelling.
Code: Realize - And now vampires. Still decent.
Dies Irae - Dropped.
Garo - Gina should just be named Cheesecake.
Inuyashiki - Ep 2 and we're off to the races! So fucking good.
Itsudatte - Waiting for it.
Just Because - So many love interests to keep track of. Still good.
Juuni Taisen - Yup, anyone getting character development dies. Can skip the back story and just go to end to see how they get gored up.
Mahoutsukai no Yome - Another beautiful episode.
Sengoku Night Blood - Dropped.
Sangatsu no Lion - Binged first 2 seasons. New season starting strong too. Interesting to see the Gotou development. One dimensional character just graduated to 2, maybe 3.
Shokugeki no Souma - Even knowing the outcome, still just a pleasure to watch every week.
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou - Yeah, I can't do this one anymore. Dropped.
UQ Holder - They are burning through the early chapters right quick.

Ballroom - Still good.
Fate/Apocryha - Still getting caught up.
Shoukoku no Altair - Apparently the MC does indeed just walk into Mordor.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, I'm having a lot of difficulty getting into some of these shows. I'm going to pass on a bunch.

Fortunately, this week's Mahoutsukai no Yome was another really good story. It's a beautiful show. I wonder where this story will take us.

• 1Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's Ancient magus' bride, Blood blockade, and Children of the whales this season. Having three interesting shows to watch is extraordinary considering how crappy the past few seasons have been.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Magus Bride, Children of the Whale, Shokugeki no Soma and Inuyashiki. I haven't finished season 1 of Blood Blockade yet, so that isn't in the running for me.

But those are 4 shows on my MUST watch list.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The last scene in Black Clover,...yep well deserved fuck you.

• 1Like