Fall 2018 Anime Thread

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And I thought animation couldn't get worse than the previous episode of Black Clover..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I got to around episode 20 of Black Clover before I called it quits. I didn't want to get wrapped up in yet another Naruto or Bleach that would go on forever. I stopped watching around this episode where all the kids in this village were being abducted by these bad guys in a cave. With like a flute or some shit. It was also snowing a lot.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Well, after watching the episode that came out this morning, I can only hope they used that animation style for some reason (artist on vacation/temporary sick?) or just thought it would be cool and realize they should never do that again...

It does remind me of Naruto/bleach/fairy tail which is probably part of why I like it so much. I liked one piece for chunks of what I watched but never made it past somewhere around episode 200ish on either of my go's at it, Luffy and Zorro were the only 2 I really liked, nami/usopp mostly annoy me and Sanji/chopper were hit or miss.

I guess I should start checking out some other action/fantasy/sci-fi ones I haven't watched since I've liked almost everything I've actually given a shot.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Black Clover is my reliable weekly trash. Enjoyable enough to keep watching but not good enough to make me instantly watch the day it uploads.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I am catching up with my hero academia and the all night v all for one battle was marvelous. That power name gave me the chills.

Also the mechanic of the one for all power is sad, but at least very original.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Sumo is good shit. This week he's getting a power up, so to speak. He gets to privately train with an ex-sumo great.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
They fucked up Black Clover like the Naruto vs Pain fight - man that shit was so fucked up

• 1Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
So, they didn't outright show the "shields", but it was heavily implied.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
God damn, that was a great Goblin Slayer episode. I felt hope in all of the other Adventurers finally banding around him, even after they called him a joke.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Love the opening of Goblin Slayer where it's super slow before vocals come in. Really makes it sound like a depressing anime, lol.

edit: Checking the Goblin Slayer wiki...looks like it's catching up to the LN after this season?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It seems that they are putting the light novels out of order because the "big boss" of the Goblins is a better season stopping point than sleeping with the sword maiden and his little priest chick after getting killed by the troll.

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Great episode of Slime this week. I find myself looking forward to it over Goblin Slayer.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Those Ogres are really tough. I look forward to next week's battle. And I still despise that Balky looking named Lizard.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Both goblin slayer and slime were A+

Can't wait for more.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Goblin Slayer was awesome again. Guess i'm gonna have to watch slime over the next few days since everyone is talking about it, too.

• 1Like