Fall 2018 Anime Thread

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
this is disgusting

while i was in japan, i was constantly on the lookout for a goblin slayer figurine or something, nada

I got you fam. Just announced:

Nendoroid Goblin Slayer

Another more realistic one coming from another company later.

752feca64b60750788505093b13d16cb.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This week's Bunny Girl was awesome yet again. My favorite part was when the MC mentioned playing the submarine game while in the bathtub. This show rules.

Bunny Girl really is Best Girl anymore. Sorry, Rem. You're out.
...though it would have been better if she decided to sleep with the MC while occupying her sister's body. He'd still be fucking bunny girl, but he'd also be fucking a cute blonde at the same time. Get with the program!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I really hope Slime is getting a second season, because they haven't had anything give him a run for his money yet.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
That is almost all this type of story goes.. Mc is so overpowered, that literally you need earth ending monsters/events to happen. I do like the show though, it is good.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So towards the end of this week's Goblin Slayer...
They kind of implied that the Sword Maiden was Goblin Slayer's sister? Maybe I miss-understood what they were saying, but that's how it seemed for me. Thoughts?

• 1Like

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So towards the end of this week's Goblin Slayer...
They kind of implied that the Sword Maiden was Goblin Slayer's sister? Maybe I miss-understood what they were saying, but that's how it seemed for me. Thoughts?
I don't think so, she just went through the same thing.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He was just saying that he knew what she went through since he saw it happen to his sister, but that there was nothing he could do for her ... other than kill any goblins she felt threatened by in the future.

• 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Well, Goblin Slayer is getting to be pretty boring. I thought they were going to take a dark twist on the happy-go-lucky fantasy anime genre but that's what it is. We just had a tough fight, lets go eat some ice cream! Here's a bit of fan service! Garbage.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Eugeo didn't have the courage to friend zone that bitch.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well, Goblin Slayer is getting to be pretty boring. I thought they were going to take a dark twist on the happy-go-lucky fantasy anime genre but that's what it is. We just had a tough fight, lets go eat some ice cream! Here's a bit of fan service! Garbage.
goblin slayer truncates the battles group interaction, imo (vs manga)

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Slime is keeping me entertained. The new lizardmen seem interesting, but the named son looks a lot like Balki from Perfect Strangers. He annoys me. I can't wait to see the Orc Lord in action.

• 2Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Rising of the Shield Hero

did not know this was coming out, this will be so fuckin amazing

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This week's Sumo episode was great. God damn is this an entertaining show. I know that I've said this before, but it really hits me just like My Hero Academia.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh shit, the goblins are moving around his house. Something bad is going to happen, and soon. I can't wait.

But more importantly, VERY solid episode of SAO this week. Shit's going down. This was a pretty major part of the Alicization story arc. At least as far as progressing it to the next stage. It was dark like the first Goblin Slayer (but in a different way). I think you guys would like it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Oh shit, the goblins are moving around his house. Something bad is going to happen, and soon. I can't wait.

This next part will be a good place to end the season. The
shields
will probably trigger any snowflakes that might still be watching, which should be fun.

• 2Like