Fall 2018 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Very good ending to GS. Nice feel good moment, loved the whole show.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Goblin Slayer was great from start to finish and last episode was fantastic. I'm all caught up on Slime now too after starting it the other day, looking forward to next episode of that, too.

• 3Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That was a very solid end for Season 1. It was light hearted enough during the party. I look forward to seeing if he will branch off to other adventure types like he says, or stay doing the dirty with goblins. If he chooses the former, what will his name become?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
That was a very solid end for Season 1. It was light hearted enough during the party. I look forward to seeing if he will branch off to other adventure types like he says, or stay doing the dirty with goblins. If he chooses the former, what will his name become?

The adventurer formally known as Goblin Slayer!

Good ending to GS. Satisfying. I was a little worried there a sec that they had made GS too weak. But it was all part of the plan baby!

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
GS is interesting to me also because he's more of a strategist who physically is just a punching bag. Comes up with great stuff but damn near gets killed going for it. Compared to just cutting a big goblin in half with a 2h. The other adventurers all seem to have more going for them except for strategy.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I mean he's up against some serious beef. Guts from berserk, lancer from Fate stay night, Clare from fucking CLaymore etc etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't care if its puppets, Thunderbolt Fantasy is pretty awesome. It has great voice acting and story lol.

S2 was pretty good, looks like they want to go for a third.

• 1Like

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
GS is interesting to me also because he's more of a strategist who physically is just a punching bag. Comes up with great stuff but damn near gets killed going for it. Compared to just cutting a big goblin in half with a 2h. The other adventurers all seem to have more going for them except for strategy.

Best part about it I think. He isn't anyone special, he is just really well versed in fighting his enemy of choice. Frightening dedication versus frightening skills.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ya'll figure out yet that no one has a name
cuz it's from the POV of GS, and he can't be bothered with remembering minor details like names

• 3Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't care if its puppets, Thunderbolt Fantasy is pretty awesome. It has great voice acting and story lol.

This is what I have been saying since the beginning of this season. One of my favorite shows. Kinda disappointed it doesn’t get much attention even with Gen Urobuchi writing. Season 1 is still tops but Season 2 delivered. Wish they had more money as it looks like the budget was cut quite a bit this time around.

Vape Wizard for life!

• 2Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Goblin Slayer was the best thing to happen to anime since One Punch Man. Reminds me a ton of Record of Lodoss war for some reason.

The other actual S-tier adventurers just completely outclassing him in combat is fuckin hilarious.

• 3Like

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Goblin Slayer was the best thing to happen to anime since One Punch Man. Reminds me a ton of Record of Lodoss war for some reason.

The other actual S-tier adventurers just completely outclassing him in combat is fuckin hilarious.
GI076z9.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>

I love that show.

• 2Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Thing you have to remember about GS is, he is using mundane weapons and armor. Almost all of the other adventurers have magic gear and items. If he gets equipped for his "level" appropriately, he would probably be just as good as the other silver class heroes.