Fall 2020 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
2nd season of Log Horizon sucked because it took the focus away from world building and put chunks of it on the main character's stupid love life.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Well, AoT is back and the first episode was pretty damn badass.

I'm also confused as fuck. Was there a movie or something between seasons that I missed? It feels like I'm missing a bunch of shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think there was a time jump. Reiner looks a lot older.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Only started Haikyuu during this season and promptly binged everything up to now. Best sports anime hands down.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Well, AoT is back and the first episode was pretty damn badass.

I'm also confused as fuck. Was there a movie or something between seasons that I missed? It feels like I'm missing a bunch of shit.

It's a major time skip. I don't think it's 4 years. Can't remember. But, it's definitely a while.

Paradis Island was taken over by the Eldians. I think all the titans on the island were taken out.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Can't believe I didn't know about Golden Kamuy until recently. Talk about binge worthy.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Can't believe I didn't know about Golden Kamuy until recently. Talk about binge worthy.

Lol i did exactly this over thanksgiving. Such a good fucking show. I love how it goes from serious to what the fuck in .1 seconds sometimes.

Also i believe the timeskip in AoT is indeed 4 years, i think they even mention it in ep 1.

Jujutsu still anime of the season for me.

• 1Solidarity

Malkav

French Madman
Golden Kamuy is the perfect blend of good story, interesting characters, violence end comedy.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Joruney of Elaina was a fun ride. Setup season 2 if there is to be one. Was enjoyable and hope it gets another go for the stories of the Ashen Witch.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I enjoyed the main shows that I watched. Standing On 1,000,000 Lives was also confirmed for a season 2, that starts airing July next year (It said it after the closing credits of the last episode).
The slime one is still enjoyable to me, even though it's set up for a younger audience.
Jujitsu show is excellent. The action sequences are great. I'm glad I stuck with it.
DanMachii is totally tits.
Haikyuu is great.
Irregular at Magic High School is enjoyable. Lots of things happen, but I like the story.
Traveling witch was a beautiful series. It was a bunch of mini-stories. Reminded me a lot of the series where the guy traveled around to different countries while on a motorcycle.
Climbing Girls rule. I just like that one.
The marriage one was enjoyable also. All in all, I liked this season for those shows.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
They did my boy junpei dirty. Fuck.
20092108103322.jpg

• 1Rustled

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

• 1Solidarity