Fall 2022 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's the only show I'm really looking forward to every week. The crazy shit they come up is great every single week.

"The proceeds from Maid Sheep? Yeah, we just wiped them out."
What's up with the... maid mob boss walking around with a backpack with rolled up posters sticking out of it?

Malkav

French Madman
What's up with the... maid mob boss walking around with a backpack with rolled up posters sticking out of it?

I don't think he is a boss, seems more like an enforcer going around collecting their "sweets money" for the animal group. He's just depicted as your typical comiket otaku.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got caught up. Maid wars is absolutely insane. I lost it when the stupid Panda was hiding behind a telephone pole and somehow the sheep maids didn't notice he was there.

So let me get this straight. The oinky maids straight up merked the entire sheep cafe. All because the lead sheep maid got pissed off that someone had her same birthday and could thus steal her birthday event business. Oh and she psychotically killed off every single maid she encountered who had her birthday.

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Got caught up. Maid wars is absolutely insane. I lost it when the stupid Panda was hiding behind a telephone pole and somehow the sheep maids didn't notice he was there.

So let me get this straight. The oinky maids straight up merked the entire sheep cafe. All because the lead sheep maid got pissed off that someone had her same birthday and could thus steal her birthday event business. Oh and she psychotically killed off every single maid she encountered who had her birthday.

What The Wtf GIF by Justin
I think the main takeaway from maid wars is that the world is shitty and has all sorts of problems, until you find the path of using violence to fix all of them.

1667821647780.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Chainsaw man really is all in on the animation. This is show is quality.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I like the realistic approach to the breast scene. First she's wearing padding. Then he's like "That's it?" Yeah, tits are fun ,but they're just fat and skin. They're an ass that's on the front and up higher. I loved grabbing my first pair (and I still love grabbing my wife's), but it really is just skin and nothing special. All of the tits I've been with have been on the smaller side, except this one stripper girl that had GIANT implants. They looked spectacular, but touching them wasn't special. Kind of like grabbing a slightly deflated kickball.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If any of you aren't watching this season's Gundam yet, do yourself a favor and start now. That last scene of this week's episode sets the stage for this to go full Iron Blood Orphans levels of awesomeness.

• 2Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
If any of you aren't watching this season's Gundam yet, do yourself a favor and start now. That last scene of this week's episode sets the stage for this to go full Iron Blood Orphans levels of awesomeness.

ya that scene made the tone shift drastically holy fuck.

Fadaar

That guy
Well, I hadn't watched it in a few weeks cause I was losing interest.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yep, Mappa is doing a really good job with Chainsaw Man, and not just with the animation quality.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
First thing this season that resembles setup and story. And my body is ready.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Fucking 'ey one of my favorite mangas is getting some MAPPA love in the near future.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Episode 6 of chainsaw man was a bit slow. I guess they're doing story and setup, and it'll probably pay off, but I also feel like I didn't need that.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
the animation for one is S tier.

The story grabbed me immediately, i wanted to know more about wtf was going on.

• 1Like