Fall 2022 Anime Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just finished Destro arc in MHA. The manga kind of disappeared for a while and I never got back to it, so I am getting close to new territory.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, amazing episode of reincarnated as a sword. Haven't talked about it as much, but this show is quality, and that got dark as fuck too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Holy fuck i didn't' even realize Iruma kun was back this season.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
i love gigguk but that man has some of the shittiest hot takes ive ever heard. if youve kept up with trash taste, the most recent episode cements it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Finally got a chance to watch this week's Chainsaw Man. Another visual masterpiece. There was a funny gross part as well. I'm surprised they censored the rat eating in a later scene.
"Her tongue is melting in my mouth!"

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
i slept on MHA the last 2 seasons. I watched but def not the show i was looking forward to every week.

This season? I watch this shit when i wake up sat morning. Shit is absolutely nuts.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
i slept on MHA the last 2 seasons. I watched but def not the show i was looking forward to every week.

This season? I watch this shit when i wake up sat morning. Shit is absolutely nuts.
Yea, i always thought MHA was a good but unremarkable show. This season is definitely a step above the others.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In fairness it has been just a color by numbers shonen most of the time up til now with the occasional crazy epic moments like All Might vs All for One, Deku vs Overhaul, or Endeavor vs High End.

Season 6 has been something else entirely.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yeah each season has been building up to that one moment that slapped near the end, and some felt like 70 percent filler coming up to it.

Season 6 just said fuck that shit, pedal to the medal all the way every episode. I'm with it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Red Riot is fighting hard to overtake Might Guy as my favorite secondary character ever.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like that Gran Torino was normal chad height in that flashback lol.

But yeah this season has been fantastic. It even makes Togaraki's motives more clear. I always liked Stain's reasons for his crusade too.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
New episodes of Isekai Ojiisan have begun to air (ep 8).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This arc of MHA (in the manga) pissed me off, so I haven't watched the anime. I do like the stuff afterwards, but haven't kept up with it. I feel the series has a bit too many characters, which slows it down. Otherwise, still great.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just tried the first episode of Bleach Thousand-Year Blood War. I haven't looked at bleach since the Manga ended YEARS ago, but I'll be damned. This first episode did it for me. Good stuff.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
chainsaw man
The Lion King GIF

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users