Fall 2022 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I didn't catch that kaminari and the falcon were gays I guess.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Looks like the 2nd half of DanMachi season 4 is going to begin on January 5th.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Not so sure about Chainsaw Man. It's a bit too idiotic.

It is in the beginning, but things start getting more and more fucked up as it goes on. Denji is a simple guy, but there are some great characters coming.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ok, didn't need anything to love it more, but Princess Thiccness in Gundam this season is definitely a bonus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So many top shelf shows this season. It's gonna be hard picking a favorite. Chainsaw man was great. Denji is a simple guy with simple goals. I can respect that.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Shiiiet this season even has a guilty pleasure rom com, more than a married couple but not lovers.

Some grade A waifus there.

Malkav

French Madman
Hope you guys are ready for some MMA (as in Maid Martial Arts).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
ton ton to tonk. Gambarai or whatever. Akiba maid wars has sealed its place in the god territory. this whole fucking show lol.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
ton ton to tonk. Gambarai or whatever. Akiba maid wars has sealed its place in the god territory. this whole fucking show lol.
I showed my wife clips from the first episode and she was like... "what the...?" (she doesn't curse). Then this morning she told me that her parents are cool with us coming back to Japan and staying with them. And she mentioned that part of the trip will be going to Akihabara and visiting a maid cafe. I was surprised. Then I teased her that they don't actually fight other maid cafe's, and she turned a light red and said that the kids would like the kid-friendly cafe.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I showed my wife clips from the first episode and she was like... "what the...?" (she doesn't curse). Then this morning she told me that her parents are cool with us coming back to Japan and staying with them. And she mentioned that part of the trip will be going to Akihabara and visiting a maid cafe. I was surprised. Then I teased her that they don't actually fight other maid cafe's, and she turned a light red and said that the kids would like the kid-friendly cafe.
I don't know if all the places in the show are from real settings, but I recognized and had been to the train station in episode one, which was a cool little touch. You'll have to see if there's other places from the show.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
MHA you so crazy.

At first it fucking destroyed me that I know what Dabi said to Hawks before he killed him but I guess having that spoiled for me just moved the 'oh shit' moment up to right now instead of whenever the actual reveal is, although I have to assume it's coming soon.

That display of badassitude from Mirko earlier was great but I'm glad that the remaining High Ends aren't just jobbing to the heroes. And if Shigaraki really just woke up with any control of his new powers, this season is going to be a total bloodbath.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay I am solidly hooked on Maid Wars.

The number of absurd, yet very compelling plot fakeouts is amazing. I have no idea how they make it work... but it does.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
MHA you so crazy.

At first it fucking destroyed me that I know what Dabi said to Hawks before he killed him but I guess having that spoiled for me just moved the 'oh shit' moment up to right now instead of whenever the actual reveal is, although I have to assume it's coming soon.

That display of badassitude from Mirko earlier was great but I'm glad that the remaining High Ends aren't just jobbing to the heroes. And if Shigaraki really just woke up with any control of his new powers, this season is going to be a total bloodbath.
Dunno how they will end this arc, either this season or the next, but..

it will be epic moment, as good as the other big season / arc endings, but it's also bullshit.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
JFC this gundam sucks ass, stuttering crybaby protaganist, barely seen the gundam in 4 eps, absolute garbage compared to Iron blood and 00 even build fighters.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There's 2 rom-com type shows this season that aren't bad. Both are about marriage. The first is this high school that forces students to act as husband and wife in order to pass the class. And the top couples from the class are allowed to change partners. The concept is silly, but the show isn't terrible. Oh, it's called "More Than a Married Couple, but Not Lovers".

The next is another marriage one. This dude starts attending a new school. Before his first day, he gets a fortune that he will encounter a bunch of new people and have new experiences with them. So the new school starts and it's all transfer girls and a strange teacher. Somehow all of them were contacted by the dude's father to be potential spouses for the kid, so he has to figure out the girl onslaught (including the teacher). It's a dumb show, but makes me smile none the less. This show is called "Love Flops".