Fall 2023 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Ron Kamonohashi's Forbidden Deductions

Genre: Animation, Mystery, Crime, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2023-10-02

Cast: Yohei Azakami, Junya Enoki, Yoko Hikasa, Taku Yashiro

Overview: Ron Kamonohashi and Totomaru Ishiki, the geeky detective duo will bring hidden truths to light!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Fall 2023 Anime Thread
fall-2023.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, right off the bat, and without saying anything else.

Goblin Slayer season 2. I saw trailers a few weeks ago, and it's already here. Usually it takes months for the show to arrive. Nice.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Boukensha - Love the manga.
Sousou no Frieren - My body is ready. I am all in for this one. Such a great story.
Toaru Ossan - Another good manga.
GOBLIN SLAYEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!! - *fapfapfapfap*
Saihate no Paladin - Great manga.
Dead Mount Death Play - S1 was awesome.
Rurouni Kenshin - Shishio arc incoming!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Outside Goblin Slayer II...nothing really hooks me as much watch.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Boukensha - Love the manga.
Sousou no Frieren - My body is ready. I am all in for this one. Such a great story.
Toaru Ossan - Another good manga.
GOBLIN SLAYEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!! - *fapfapfapfap*
Saihate no Paladin - Great manga.
Dead Mount Death Play - S1 was awesome.
Rurouni Kenshin - Shishio arc incoming!

Saihate no paladin had a season 1 already that was very good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah. The minor conflicts between the paladin and some other guy that was like an adventurer, but ended up working together was decent enough.

Fadaar

That guy
all these shows getting a second season YET WE CANT FUCKING GET NO GAME NO LIFE OR SPICE AND WOLF WHAT THE FUCK JAPAN

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
all these shows getting a second season YET WE CANT FUCKING GET NO GAME NO LIFE OR SPICE AND WOLF WHAT THE FUCK JAPAN
No Game No Life had all kinds of legal troubles. At least the writer did. He took a 3ish year break between light novel 10 and 11. Normally it's 2-3 per year.

Anyway, the movie was good enough. That's the most boring part of the light novels, in my opinion.

People online have 100% the other opinion.

---------------------

"This movie along with the animated series deserves to get many many more sequels. No game No Life Zero is truly a masterpiece and one of the best anime movies so far in this decade because it incorporates many aspects key to human nature and explores the 'heart' of mankind. The movie perfectly blends emotional and sad scenes with heartwarming clips and fantasy and real-life to delve deeper into the human psyche while providing an entertaining storyline packed full of action. Although not a huge factor in the reason I love this movie, the animation style is top-notch and can range from cutesy/cartoony features to dark and demon-like animations. This movie is hands down one of the best pieces of art I have seen in my entire lifetime."

---------------------

"This movie was fantastic. Even if you are not a major anime buff- the story and concept is enough to make a grown man tear up a few times. It is so well written and executed that the story will pull you in and you feel the connection of what the characters convey.
I am so baffled that more hasn’t been made since 2017 to now. While foolish anime’s like 900 episodes of “One Piece” exist, I thoroughly wish that “No Game, No Life” was given as many episodes, as I could easily binge 1000+ episodes NGNL- and rewatch it all while still enjoying every second of it.
There just aren’t any Animes these days that come close to the satisfaction I had with both the series & movie for NGNL.
If you haven’t watched it- I would strongly urge that you do. Fantasy aside- inspirational slice of life comes to mind."

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know its just the first episode, but Sousou no Frieren could turn out to be really, really good.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Sousou no Frieren will be the botb
Great recommendation on Beyond Journey's End. I just watched the first episode, and it was fantastic. I'll be honest that I teared up a little during the starfall towards the end. Beautiful show. I have high hopes. Now to watch the next 3 episodes....

I'm also trying to cut back significantly on Anime watching, so I'll only give a chance to what people recommend for this season. And no, that doesn't mean I'm going to go pull up some old shit and watch that. IE - Kaguya-sama. Sorry Gavinmad Gavinmad I'm still not going to watch it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database