Fall 2023 Anime Thread

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
S-Rank Musume is kinda funny so far, but Under Ninja is decidedly odd.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent turned out to be a manga I like, so I ended up binging S1 this week. They just started S2. It is a very wholesome slice of life type of isekai.

Kenshin is continuing straight on into Fall, Yahiko has unlocked waifu achievement.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent turned out to be a manga I like, so I ended up binging S1 this week. They just started S2. It is a very wholesome slice of life type of isekai.

Kenshin is continuing straight on into Fall, Yahiko has unlocked waifu achievement.
Who is releasing Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent? I've read some of the manga, but never knew there was an anime S1 at all.

Edit: Nevermind, its not what I thought it was.. at all.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Just saw Rising of shield hero S3 ep 1. That wasn't even on my radar..

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What kind of asshole uses the exact same bottle for all types of potions?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Good to see Goblin Slayer skipped the whole Goblin's Crown arc instead of redoing it. They showed the samurai's team in the intro, so I wonder if they're going to have some of that story or just a flashback? Would be cool.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah, this is the anime "Kikansha no Mahou wa Tokubetsu desu" of which I read the manga, its not bad.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
MF Ghost is very entertaining. And this episode, one of the people watching pulled up an Initial D reference due to 4-wheel drifting. I dig it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shangri-La Frontier is really good. I think everyone here will appreciate this one. It might be closest we'll get to an Overgeared anime.

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Dead Mount Death Play is back! Hot damn I am still not sure WTF it's even about, but it is pretty.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Dead Mount Death Play is back! Hot damn I am still not sure WTF it's even about, but it is pretty.

Every few seasons there's a show that's just straight up total nonsense but somehow tolerable. It fits squarely in that category.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I'm willing to give this a chance
Why? Do you think animation quality will overshadow the politics of the writers? Stronk Womyn out for revenge! I mean, they even change the vocals for "Whom the Bell Tolls" to a female. Hard pass. Good luck!

• 2Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Frieren
F8VTW7lawAA3PeV.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
That dragon fight animation caught me by surprise

What a fantastic show and what a great writing.

• 2Like