- 32,727
- 64,587
New Alchemist Diaries dropped. Maomao action! This season's OP and ED are decent.
- 1
Witch on the Holy Night
This is coming out November 20th. It's a novel that ufotable is turning into a visual masterpiece.
Technically, this falls into the Fall season (October - December), but I still wanted to post it.
So the Isekai show, Revived as a Sword (Something like that) came out the other day. Season 2. I swore I watched season 1, but starting season 2, I was completely in the dark. So I started watching season 1 to remember and... Holy shit, I've never seen this before. The 1st episode was great. I'm in.
Been considering taking this back up. I'm suuuuper far behind. Think I'm at some festival or something. I heard clover has a decent story for shonen tho but im super easy cause I'm just like power scaling go up ape.Black Clover also came back today, animation quality is pretty good, just typical shonen though nothing special but a fun watch.
FTFY. There is only 1 place to subscribe for anime. Everyone else can get fucked.but it is onhidivesubplease instead of CR.
I use subsplease and nyaa for everything not on CR.Subsplease uses Hidive almost exclusively to get their files. Sometimes they get something else, but it's almost always Hidive. I subscribe to Crunchy, but I still use subsplease for everything while my daughter uses the CR account.
It's actually a decent story. The manga was fun. Give it another chance sometime?xx Kashita Maryoku wa Revo Barai de Kyousei Choushuu - I don't know anything about this show. It looks really cheesey, so I don't want to even give it a shot.
Ok, Ao Ashi was the only thing that was posted so far this morning, so I'll give it another shot.It's actually a decent story. The manga was fun. Give it another chance sometime?
I like your interpretation of Lent's ability. The evils and long term bad effects of compound interest do pretty much encapsulate the Skypiercers subplot. And yes, MP is pretty much everything in this story, which is why MC is OP.Ok, Ao Ashi was the only thing that was posted so far this morning, so I'll give it another shot.
Within the first few seconds, the Physics aren't Physicsing. A guy is holding the handle of a sword, and a giant Orc swings a hammer at the tip of the blade, and somehow that stops the orcs hammer, while he himself is pushed back. Then a few seconds later, that guy is given a loan of magic power, which somehow makes him stronger? He wasn't buffed, just given MP. My game knowledge is all over the place with this.
EDIT: Ok, so he now has his ability of lending magic. Amazingly, his name is Lent... But wow, he just became a full on jew. At least that's my initial understanding. Let's see how the episode progresses.
EDIT 2: Yeah, he's now a jew. But he's been upgraded to infinite jew with a sharp tooth fairy sidekick.
Compound interest wasn't mentioned at all in the 1st episode.I like your interpretation of Lent's ability. The evils and long term bad effects of compound interest do pretty much encapsulate the Skypiercers subplot. And yes, MP is pretty much everything in this story, which is why MC is OP.
It was when he was practicing with them as kids. It's definitely not a 0% APR loan, and they have been spending like whores for years. He just called them all in at once.Compound interest wasn't mentioned at all in the 1st episode.