Falling Skies Season 3

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This episode reminds me of that oldschool GI Joe episode when Cobra brainwashes Shipwreck into thinking he still had a wife.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Total mindfuck filler episode. Really dislike the new President as an actress. Just doesn't seem to fit at all.

spronk

FPS noob
just marathoned through season 3, this show is a lot better when you can just shrug past all the shitty filler and focus on all the cool alien shit, especially since a lot of times everything in the previous episode becomes pointless when a new episode rolls around. I was bummed cochise wasn't in as the 7-11 clerk or something in the inception story. Pretty awesome of Tom to make the correct decision to take a random soldier skitterer down with him, instead of overlord karen.

Riker from TNG is directing the next episode, btw.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did anyone else break out into uncontrollable laughter when the skitter-splat happened?

Last nights show was the worst Episode of the year hands down.

I mean in 2 weeks its the season finale, how do you turn the episode into some days of our lives soap opera shit I just don't know.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
So...honestly, are the doctor and ET-baby dead, cause I'm a little confused by that. Seemed so anticlimactic a scene. I kept waiting for them to touch on it again, but I don't remember that happening.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I doubt they are dead. They were probably in suspended animation or some shit. There had to be a use for them besides getting Anne to leave with the baby.

Cybsled

Ya, I think that was just a ruse. Why would Karen go to all the trouble of ensuring the baby is some alien-hybrid, then kill the baby off?

Ganthorn

N00b
Pretty awesome of Tom to make the correct decision to take a random soldier skitterer down with him, instead of overlord karen.
I think this was the smart move as the skitter is very large to land on vs trying to land on a young girl to break your fall

Cybsled

Plus skitters have a lot more internal organ padding to help cushion the fall.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I can't be the only one who was waiting for Tom to yell "This is Boston!" and then kick her off the side.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I actually thought it was a good episode. I fucking love how he "woke up" the 2nd time and just fucking LAUGHED at her. I WAS expecting him to kick or push her off the tower, but maybe he figured the only chance he had was to catch the skitter off guard and take the plunge.

And how the fuck did the doctor bitch have an alibi for when the POTUS got killed? She had vanished for like 10-15 minutes.

Good to know there's more LOLYOUMIGHTHAVEANEYEWORMWECAN'TTRUSTYOU next week.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you know what, season 2(or 1?) their trope was "the children are missing/in trouble!". ill take the "i cant trust you" ploy many times over that.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
And how the fuck did the doctor bitch have an alibi for when the POTUS got killed? She had vanished for like 10-15 minutes.
I'm guessing it wasn't so much that she had an alibi, but that she's beyond suspicion. She's the little innocent doctor girl who is busy saving people's lives; what reason would she have to kill the president? Marina, on the other hand, hasn't been trusted, and, as Pope pointed out, had many reasons for wanting him out of the way.

Of course, that logic falls apart a little when, just weeks prior, Hal was holding a gun to his father's head due to eye worms.

Its season finale next week, we have to yet to really see any battle with skitter on skitter or mech, mech.

With the 3rd alien race we could have had 3 faction pvp, espionage all year instead it been the 3 Gay brothers story with the youngest son that thinks he is Carl from the walking dead.