Fallout 4

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Bethesda Explains How 'Fallout 4' Mods Will Work On PS4

Turns out Bethesda was able to hash things out with Sony. The PS4 will get all the modding glory that the PC and Xbox enjoy.

“You will not be able to upload external assets with your PlayStation 4 mods,” the source post announced. Wednesday, Hines went a little deeper on the matter. He explained that “anything that only uses/reuses assets from the game or DLC” should function properly.

Oh.... shit.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
it is not if you game on a laptop...jesus.

Cant wait until they put out a GOTY edition with DLC.

Bethesda sale on PSN, Deluxe edition including Seasons pass is 50% off. Good enough for me to get back into the game, any advice or tips on the DLC on a fresh game?
The seasons pass is only 33% off w/o the bundle.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sitting in Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings drinking a cold sarsaparilla as we speak.

Looking up at Doc Mitchell's for you Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon . I know you need some Doctor Bags.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think I paid 4 dollars for new Vegas. God it was worth it. However it took me about a year after to play it.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
How does this stack up to Witcher 3? I'm thinking about buying either of those or just playing New Vegas again. Looking at reviews makes it sound like Witcher 3 beats Fallout 4 hands down, but what does FoH think?

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I greatly prefer the sandbox of Fallout/The Elderscrolls. Witcher 3 got maybe 15-20hours out of me tops. FO4 got 159hours. (Steam lists skyrim at 119. which I think might have time missing.)

Fo4 is definitely not perfect. Definitely shallow pond at times.. lotta content, not very deep.
Survival adds alot imho. I really like the town building. but, its still hampered by being too superficial, not deep enough.

Lots of mods for FO4.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Played both far more than I should but I've double the hours into Witcher 3. Witch lead me to playing Witcher 1, 2 and reading the books. Best game I've ever played that wasn't EQ1.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

If you like building stuff/have a creative streak, FO4 is fun. That is what mostly drove me to play for as long as I did. When the Vault DLC came out, I spent weeks making my vault (haven't made an album of that yet)

Some of the stuff I made (no mods used)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users